Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Margery respond to this?
(a) With anger.
(d) With surprise.
2. How does Spenser respond to Trask?
(a) He fights back but is unable to get out of Trask's grasp.
(b) He calmly tells him to stop yelling.
(c) He pushes him away.
(d) He calmly tells Trask that he's going to talk to Healy and that he's certain they'll be in touch before walking out of the police station.
3. What does Trask then do to Spenser?
(a) He places him in a cell.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He pulls a gun on him.
4. When Susan arrives, Spenser catches her up and she wonders what about Margery?
(a) How Margery is able to enjoy herself at a time like this.
(b) If she throws parties like this often.
(c) How she can treat her husband in this way.
(d) If it's courage, obsession or madness that makes Margery hold a party with all that's going on.
5. Over the next hours, what happens to Spenser?
(a) He is hit on several times and manages to make at least one patron angry.
(b) He sits in a corner, alone, at the bar.
(c) He acts as Race's assistant, hoping Vic will return for another photo shoot.
(d) He goes to work out at Elite Fitness to wait for Vic to arrive.
6. At the Common, Vic stops, and what does Spenser do?
(a) He also stops.
(b) He trips.
(c) He continues past him.
(d) He quickly hides.
7. Spenser goes to bed himself and is the first one up at what time?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(b) Ten o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Eleven o'clock.
8. At the party, how is Margery dressed?
(a) In a beautiful gown.
(b) In very tight clothing.
(c) In jeans and a tee shirt.
(d) In a holiday sweater.
9. Where does Spenser sit while he plans his next move?
(a) On a chair in the lobby.
(b) Outside Vic's motel room.
(c) In a motel room.
(d) In his car.
10. Spenser goes back in the establishment where he does what?
(a) Goes to a phone and calls the police.
(b) Sits in the sauna.
(c) Tells Race what has happened.
(d) Has cognac and warms up.
11. Who does Spenser suggest might be mad at the Bartletts?
(a) A business situation with Roger.
12. Who does Spenser call, asking them to find out what they can about Dr. Croft?
(a) The Smithfield Police.
(b) The State Police.
(c) The County Police.
(d) The FBI.
13. Margery enters and asks for what?
(a) A refill on her drink.
(b) A cookie.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A glass of water.
14. Spenser receives a phone call from whom?
(a) The state police.
15. At two-thirty am, Roger is in bed and what has happened to Margery?
(a) She is very drunk.
(b) She has become depressed.
(c) She has also gone to bed.
(d) She is sobering up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the fight.
2. Does Margery deny she has vengeful ex-lovers?
3. What would the kidnapper not have done if they'd already killed Kevin?
4. What has happened to Croft?
5. The only person Margery can think of who actually hates them is who?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)