|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is meeting with Vic?
(d) Dr. Croft.
2. Spenser then heads for the Smithfield Police Station where he plans to do what?
(a) Speak to Trask.
(b) Place Vic in custody.
(c) Visit with Healy.
(d) Pick up Croft.
3. As Spenser hangs up, he looks around and discovers what?
(a) Margery is no longer in the kitchen.
(b) Margery is sitting at the kitchen table crying.
(c) Margery is in a fight with a guest.
(d) Margery is dancing around the room.
4. How does Spenser respond when Margery asks him to stay?
(a) He does not respond.
(b) He leaves without speaking.
(c) He does not agree.
(d) He agrees.
5. According to Henry, how does Vic get fired from a health club?
(a) For not being reliable.
(b) For being rude.
(c) For lying about his trainer's certification.
(d) For fooling around.
6. Croft says that he knows about Vic simply by what?
(b) His photographs.
(c) His friendship with Kevin.
(d) Having attended the same school.
7. Margery is on the phone, talking to whom?
(b) The caterers for the evening's party.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A boyfriend.
8. Croft eventually says that Vic stays where sometimes?
(a) In Bay Ridge.
(b) In Baltimore.
(c) In Boston.
(d) In Smithfield.
9. What does Dolly say is common knowledge about her mother?
(a) She screws around.
(b) She is a good cook.
(c) She is rude.
(d) She dresses well.
10. What are Vic and Kevin doing when they return?
11. What has happened to Croft?
(a) He has been hanged with his own tie.
(b) He has been tortured.
(c) He has escaped.
(d) He has been removed and place in a higher security prison.
12. Margery enters and asks for what?
(a) A cookie.
(b) A refill on her drink.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A sandwich.
13. When does Margery receive a phone call?
(a) At noon.
(b) At three o'clock.
(c) At two o'clock.
(d) At one o'clock.
14. What else does Race say about Vic?
(a) He is "a fag who doesn't like fags."
(b) He is "mean and nasty."
(c) He is "gay and proud."
(d) He is "one crazy man."
15. Why is there no recording of the call?
(a) The police had already removed the recording device from the phones.
(b) The phone is broken.
(c) The call never took place.
(d) The caller did not leave a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the fight.
2. Spenser tells the cop on duty at the drive that he's going to be gone for awhile and to do what?
3. What is done with Kevin?
4. What is Vaughn's response to Spenser's questioning regarding Margery?
5. Just as Spenser is becoming aggravated at having to lay on the bench in the rain, what happens?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)