|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Croft admit?
(a) He does recommend Vic's girls on occasion to patients such as Fraser.
(b) He has gone to the motel to meet with Vic.
(c) He has heard that Vic sells youngs girls.
(d) He does visit Vic's girl on occasion.
2. Why was Maguire at the house?
(a) To prepare the bar for the party.
(b) He is Margery's boyfriend.
(c) To guard the house.
(d) To discuss legal matters with Margery.
3. Croft eventually says that Vic stays where sometimes?
(a) In Bay Ridge.
(b) In Smithfield.
(c) In Boston.
(d) In Baltimore.
4. Who is meeting with Vic?
(d) Dr. Croft.
5. What are Vic and Kevin doing when they return?
6. What does Spenser call Croft?
(b) Vic's man.
(c) John Doe.
(d) Mr. Croft.
7. What would the kidnapper not have done if they'd already killed Kevin?
(a) He or she would not have returned Kevin's lucky penny.
(b) He or she would not sent the animal to the Bartletts.
(c) He or she would not have kept the animal alive.
(d) He or she would not have sent a photograph of Kevin.
8. Spenser then heads for the Smithfield Police Station where he plans to do what?
(a) Place Vic in custody.
(b) Pick up Croft.
(c) Visit with Healy.
(d) Speak to Trask.
9. Spenser says this package suggests that Kevin is what?
(a) Still alive.
(d) In pain.
10. Describe the fight.
(a) Long and brutal.
(b) Very confusing.
(d) Victorious for Vic.
11. When Spenser goes back to the front and tells Trask what has happened to Croft, how does the police officer appear?
(b) Very surprised.
(d) Not particularly surprised.
12. Margery enters and asks for what?
(a) A cookie.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A refill on her drink.
13. Whose life is threatened, other than Kevin's?
14. The item in the package has no signs of trauma, so what does this mean?
(a) It probably died of natural causes.
(b) It probably is not Kevin's.
(c) It probably was killed.
(d) It probably was sent by Kevin.
15. What does Spenser tell Race?
(b) Vic is not who Race thinks he is.
(d) Vic has Kevin and that he's wanted for questioning about a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with Kevin?
2. How does Spenser respond to Trask?
3. Who does Spenser invite to the party?
4. Spenser arrives at the Bartletts' house to find Roger doing what?
5. What has Maguire's death been ruled?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)