|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many deputies are determined will be needed?
(a) All eight.
(b) All ten.
(c) All twelve.
(d) All six.
2. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
3. By what is Spenser momentarily distracted?
(a) A motorcycle with a small front wheel and sissy bar.
(b) A bright red corvette.
(c) A large white van.
(d) A bicycle.
4. At whom does Roger yell after being finished with yelling at Spenser?
(c) Healy and Trask.
5. Spenser says he will not assess their parenting skills, but needs what?
(a) To leave.
(b) To tell them they are horrible parents.
(c) Information in order to find their son.
(d) He is glad they are not his parents.
6. Who is the girl who was mowing the lawn?
7. What has Roger already made arrangements to do?
(a) Search for Kevin himself.
(b) Put the business up for collateral.
(c) Put half the money in the bag.
(d) Give up on Kevin.
8. Of what is there a lot around the house?
(a) Junk piled up.
(b) Trash cans.
9. What does Spenser tell Susan?
(a) He is a little scared of Vic.
(b) She was right in her assessment.
(c) He does not want to talk to Vic.
(d) She was wrong about her assessment.
10. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
(a) He is afraid of his mother.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He hates his parents.
(d) He is in an adolescent phase.
11. How does this man react when Spenser asks him whether Kevin has behavior problems, friends, or does drugs?
12. Who is the overweight cop at the table?
(a) Chief Healy.
(b) Chief Johnson.
(c) Chief Trask.
(d) Chief Smith.
13. To what does Spenser compare private investigating?
14. Trask is notified by radio that what has happened?
(a) Kevin has been killed.
(b) Mrs. Bartlett has been taken hostage.
(c) The Bartletts have been told where to pick up Kevin.
(d) Kevin has been returned home.
15. Why does the police chief not trust Spenser?
(a) They grew up together.
(b) He used to work with him.
(c) He knows nothing about Spenser.
(d) He knows Spenser was fired from the AG's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning of the pickup, Spenser watches as Margery does what?
2. What is Vic?
3. Where is Margery to have the money in a book bag?
4. How does the man introduce himself?
5. What does the driver do after passing Spenser?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)