|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Roger say that Margery spends on clothing?
(a) Enough to pay for counseling for twenty years.
(b) A little too much.
(c) Not enough.
(d) The right amount.
2. What does Spenser learn about Vic Harroway?
(a) He is about forty.
(b) He is about thirty.
(c) He is about twenty.
(d) He is about fifty.
3. Describe Kevin's room.
(a) Obsessively neat.
(b) Fairly organized.
(c) Very dirty.
(d) A typical teenager's room.
4. Who spends a lot of time watching television?
5. Where does the driver of this vehicle head?
(a) Down the road.
(b) Up the stable drive.
(c) Into a field.
(d) Into a nearby parking lot.
6. He goes home and calls Susan, inviting her to what?
(b) A ball game.
(d) A movie.
7. Of what does Healy accuse Spenser?
8. How many deputies are determined will be needed?
(a) All twelve.
(b) All six.
(c) All ten.
(d) All eight.
9. Trask pats Margery's hand and promises that they'll get Kevin back, which Healy likens to what?
(a) Clint Eastwood's role in the 1971 film, Dirty Harry.
(b) John Wayne's role in the 1956 film, The Searchers.
(c) Robert Redford's role in the 1977 film, A Bridge Too Far.
(d) Harrison Ford's role in the 1981 film, Indiana Jones.
10. What has Roger already made arrangements to do?
(a) Search for Kevin himself.
(b) Give up on Kevin.
(c) Put half the money in the bag.
(d) Put the business up for collateral.
11. Trask says that they can set up a stakeout to catch the kidnappers. What does Spenser suggest?
(a) They not catch them, but follow them to find Kevin.
(b) They set up a stakeout.
(c) They search for Kevin now.
(d) They give up completely.
12. How is Spenser unlike the police?
(a) He has no training.
(b) He does not care about Kevin.
(c) He has better things to do.
(d) He can devote all his time looking for Kevin.
13. What is the Labrador's name?
14. By the time Spenser and Roger return to the kitchen, Margery is well on her way to doing what?
(a) Preparing dinner.
(b) Putting the groceries away.
(c) Getting drunk.
(d) Losing her mind.
15. With what does Spenser begin the following day?
(a) A forty-minute swim in the Charles.
(b) A forty-minute jog along the Charles.
(c) A forty-minute pilates class.
(d) A forty-minute shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom does Roger yell after being finished with yelling at Spenser?
2. What does Spenser quickly learn about horses?
3. Why can Spenser not take off his white linen sport coat?
4. Why does Spenser have a sandwich?
5. What is in the carport producing a steady whine?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)