|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked if Kevin had ever run away before, what does Margery say?
2. What is the one thing that Kevin took from home?
(b) His lucky penny.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A guinea pig.
3. Where is Margery to have the money in a book bag?
(a) On her porch.
(b) In her mailbox.
(c) At the corner in front of a riding stable.
(d) In the woods.
4. What is behind a school in Old Smithfield?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A van.
(d) A corvette.
5. Who on the steps yells for Vic?
(a) A boy.
(b) A girl.
(c) An old woman.
6. Who is the girl who was mowing the lawn?
7. When Spenser tells Vic he is looking for Kevin, what do Vic and the young girl do?
(a) They stay silent.
(b) They admit to knowing Kevin.
(c) They deny knowing Kevin.
(d) They take Spenser to Kevin.
8. What has Roger already made arrangements to do?
(a) Search for Kevin himself.
(b) Put half the money in the bag.
(c) Put the business up for collateral.
(d) Give up on Kevin.
9. Who is the overweight cop at the table?
(a) Chief Healy.
(b) Chief Johnson.
(c) Chief Smith.
(d) Chief Trask.
10. Does Kevin seem like the kind of kid who would take his pet without taking something to carry the animal in and something to feed it?
11. What does the driver of this vehicle do?
(a) He drives by quickly.
(b) He grabs Margery and the backpack.
(c) He drives slowly past Margery.
(d) He slows and grabs the backpack from Margery.
12. At what does Spenser look carefully?
(a) The mailbox.
(b) The trees.
(c) The house.
13. How does this man react when Spenser asks him whether Kevin has behavior problems, friends, or does drugs?
14. What does Spenser not have regarding this case?
(a) The time to find Kevin.
(b) The tools needed to find Kevin.
(c) Any clues that will lead him to Kevin.
(d) The desire to find Kevin.
15. Without talking again to the Bartletts, what does Spenser do?
(a) He makes a phone call.
(b) He gets in his convertible and drives back to Boston.
(c) He talks to the neighbors about the Bartletts.
(d) He sits on the porch step.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many deputies are determined will be needed?
2. What is the phone call?
3. Of what does Healy accuse Spenser?
4. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
5. Where does Dolly go after emerging again from the house?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)