|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Spenser begin the following day?
(a) A forty-minute pilates class.
(b) A forty-minute jog along the Charles.
(c) A forty-minute shower.
(d) A forty-minute swim in the Charles.
2. At whom does Roger yell after being finished with yelling at Spenser?
(c) Healy and Trask.
3. What does Dr. Croft give Margery?
(a) A drink.
(b) A pill.
(c) A shot.
(d) A prescription to have filled.
4. Trask says that they can set up a stakeout to catch the kidnappers. What does Spenser suggest?
(a) They not catch them, but follow them to find Kevin.
(b) They give up completely.
(c) They set up a stakeout.
(d) They search for Kevin now.
5. On the morning of the pickup, Spenser watches as Margery does what?
(a) Cries in her room.
(b) Hides in her house.
(c) Gets out of the car and stands on the corner.
(d) Walks to the woods.
6. In a fit of temper, what does Spenser do?
(a) He punches a wall.
(b) He yells at the driver.
(c) He chases after the vehicle.
(d) He breaks his rake handle in two.
7. What is the Labrador's name?
8. What is the one thing that Kevin took from home?
(a) A guinea pig.
(c) A photograph.
(d) His lucky penny.
9. Margery continues to cry and Maguire suggests that they do what to calm her down?
(a) Tell her to breathe deeply.
(b) Call her doctor to prescribe something.
(c) Put her to bed.
(d) Sing her a song.
10. Of what does Healy accuse Spenser?
11. Who on the steps yells for Vic?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A girl.
(c) A boy.
12. Is there any way for the police to track the driver of the vehicle?
13. Why does the police chief not trust Spenser?
(a) They grew up together.
(b) He knows nothing about Spenser.
(c) He knows Spenser was fired from the AG's office.
(d) He used to work with him.
14. She calls the following morning and says what?
(a) She has seen Vic.
(b) She has heard from Kevin.
(c) She has learned the location of Vic's "commune."
(d) She received a phone call from Vic.
15. How many options are there as to where the kidnappers might have come out of the woods?
(c) A few.
(d) Only a couple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Healy and Spenser arrive at the stable and meet who?
2. Who are Spenser's potential clients?
3. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
4. Who is the overweight cop at the table?
5. Why do the police and Spenser know that a better way to have handled it would have been to call with instructions at the last minute?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)