Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who are Spenser's potential clients?
2. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
He is in an adolescent phase.
3. What is the one thing that Kevin took from home?
A guinea pig.
4. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
5. When asked if Kevin had ever run away before, what does Margery say?
6. Why does Roger not agree to getting Kevin psychiatric counseling?
It is too expensive.
7. How much money does Roger say that Margery spends on clothing?
Enough to pay for counseling for twenty years.
8. Spenser says he will not assess their parenting skills, but needs what?
Information in order to find their son.
9. How is Spenser unlike the police?
He can devote all his time looking for...
This section contains 2,602 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)