1. Who are Spenser's potential clients?
2. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
He is in an adolescent phase.
3. What is the one thing that Kevin took from home?
A guinea pig.
4. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
5. When asked if Kevin had ever run away before, what does Margery say?
6. Why does Roger not agree to getting Kevin psychiatric counseling?
It is too expensive.
7. How much money does Roger say that Margery spends on clothing?
Enough to pay for counseling for twenty years.
This section contains 4,771 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)