|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Kevin's room.
(a) A typical teenager's room.
(b) Fairly organized.
(c) Very dirty.
(d) Obsessively neat.
2. Who is the overweight cop at the table?
(a) Chief Smith.
(b) Chief Healy.
(c) Chief Johnson.
(d) Chief Trask.
3. By the time Spenser and Roger return to the kitchen, Margery is well on her way to doing what?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Preparing dinner.
(c) Losing her mind.
(d) Putting the groceries away.
4. Spenser makes the final decision to do what?
(a) Stake out the forest.
(b) Stake out the pickup site.
(c) Stake out the school.
(d) Follow the kidnappers.
5. When Spenser says that he wants to "rent a high-spirited palomino stallion with a hand-tooled Spanish leather saddle and silver-studded bridle", Healy does what?
(a) Laughs at Spenser.
(b) Interrupts and tells Spenser to shut up.
(c) Ignores Spenser.
(d) Leaves the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. At dinner, of what does Susan assure Spenser?
2. By what does Spenser say kidnappings are usually motivated?
3. When asked if Kevin had ever run away before, what does Margery say?
4. By what is Spenser momentarily distracted?
5. On the morning of the pickup, Spenser watches as Margery does what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)