|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatpers 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser suggest might be mad at the Bartletts?
(a) A business situation with Roger.
2. How does the man introduce himself?
(a) As Victor.
(b) As Vincent.
(c) As Vic.
(d) As Vinnie.
3. Where does Dolly go after emerging again from the house?
(a) To the pool.
(b) To the treehouse.
(c) To the car.
(d) To the swingset.
4. When Roger learns of this spoof, how does he react?
(c) Mad, scared, and mournful.
5. Who is the girl who was mowing the lawn?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what does Spenser say kidnappings are usually motivated?
2. He goes home and calls Susan, inviting her to what?
3. Dolly has become accustomed to the situation. Is she certain Kevin ever has?
4. At whom does Roger yell after being finished with yelling at Spenser?
5. When Spenser says that he wants to "rent a high-spirited palomino stallion with a hand-tooled Spanish leather saddle and silver-studded bridle", Healy does what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)