|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatpers 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that Kevin took from home?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A guinea pig.
(d) His lucky penny.
2. Who is the overweight cop at the table?
(a) Chief Johnson.
(b) Chief Healy.
(c) Chief Smith.
(d) Chief Trask.
3. When Spenser says that he wants to "rent a high-spirited palomino stallion with a hand-tooled Spanish leather saddle and silver-studded bridle", Healy does what?
(a) Interrupts and tells Spenser to shut up.
(b) Ignores Spenser.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Laughs at Spenser.
4. He goes home and calls Susan, inviting her to what?
(b) A ball game.
(c) A movie.
5. What does Dr. Croft give Margery?
(a) A drink.
(b) A shot.
(c) A pill.
(d) A prescription to have filled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spenser suggest might be mad at the Bartletts?
2. Healy introduces himself and says that he wants "this man" to pretend to be an employee of the stables for how long?
3. Who says the man in the woods lost sight of the vehicle's driver?
4. When Susan arrives, he realizes that the name "Silverman" means what?
5. Dolly has become accustomed to the situation. Is she certain Kevin ever has?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)