1. Who are Spenser's potential clients?
(a) The Burtons.
(b) The Bartletts.
(c) The Bartons.
(d) The Baileys.
2. What is the reason Roger believes Kevin ran away?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is afraid of his mother.
(c) He hates his parents.
(d) He is in an adolescent phase.
3. What is the one thing that Kevin took from home?
(a) A photograph.
(b) His lucky penny.
(d) A guinea pig.
4. When Spenser asks if anyone was home when Kevin got the guinea pig, how does Margery react?
5. When asked if Kevin had ever run away before, what does Margery say?
6. Why does Roger not agree to getting Kevin psychiatric counseling?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) He does not need it.
(c) It is too time consuming.
(d) Roger does not trust psychiatrists.
7. How much money does Roger say that Margery spends on clothing?
(a) A little too much.
(b) The right amount.
(c) Enough to pay for counseling for twenty years.
(d) Not enough.
This section contains 4,771 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)