|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rahel decide is being beaten on the veranda of the History House instead of Velutha?
(a) His father.
(c) His twin brother.
2. Who is the only relative to attend Chacko's and Margaret's wedding?
(b) Margaret's mother.
3. What is the Heart of Darkness?
(a) The river.
(c) Rahel's childhood home.
(d) The History House.
4. What does Rahel do as the train Estha rides pulls out of the station?
5. What is the only thing Velutha is wearing as he is being beaten on the veranda of the History House?
(a) Red nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Comrade Pillai try to get his son Lenin to recite to Chacko?
2. The kathakali performance Rahel watches is about what story?
3. Where does Rahel start sleeping at night after she returns to the Ayemenem house as an adult?
4. What is the name of last place Estha ever sees Ammu?
5. What is the name of Comrade Pillai's wife?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)