|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does Comrade Pillai try to get his son Lenin to recite to Chacko?
(a) Emily Dickenson.
(b) Sir Walter Scott.
(c) E.B. White.
2. What is the only thing Velutha is wearing as he is being beaten on the veranda of the History House?
(b) Red nail polish.
3. Ammu worries about ____________, which is supposed to run in the family.
(a) Heart disease.
4. What slides into Estha that day at the police station?
5. What is the name of Comrade Pillai's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pleased to know that Rahel still enjoys the kathakali?
2. What does Inspector Thomas give the twins to drink while he questions them at the police station?
3. What do the twins think Velutha's blood smells like as it comes to them on a breeze on the veranda of the History House?
4. What does Chacko go to Comrade Pillai's house to discuss?
5. What poet does Comrade Pillai's niece recite to Chacko?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)