1. In Chapter 1, Deloria claims that the domestic affairs of the United States included the American Indians up until what date?
2. Until the 1970's, why did the term "vanishing Americans" refer to American Indians?
3. Deloria claims in Chapter 1 that "token" Indians were always present on what holidays?
4. During the 1960's, what made the American people realize that there were still a large number of American Indians in the United States?
5. During the 1960's and 1970's, large numbers of American Indians lived in what areas?
This section contains 5,285 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)