|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the BIA ordered to find areas for the California Indians to reside?
(a) During the Great Depression.
(b) During WWII.
(c) During WWI.
(d) During the Civil Rights Movement.
2. According to Deloria, when telling a story, an Indian may say it happened long ago without stating a specific what?
(a) Date or time.
3. In Chapter 11, Deloria claims religion must relate to which of the following?
4. Chapter 1 says that the first great protest was held on what border?
5. Deloria's negative opinion of Oral Roberts stems from what event?
(a) Roberts' claim that God wanted him to raise money for missions.
(b) Deloria does not like Oklahoma.
(c) Their differences in religion.
(d) Roberts had more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pope and Billy Graham believe that the revival of demonism, devil worship, astrological and numerological sciences are the devil's work. How does Deloria view these forms or worship?
2. Who refused to sign the Treaty of Walla Walla because he felt all of creation was not represented in the agreement?
3. Chapter 6, "The Concept of History," relates religion to which of the following?
4. While Christianity is a relationship between one person and God, how does Deloria explain tribal religions?
5. In Chapter 8, the origins of religion are examined from which of the following?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)