1. In Chapter 1, Deloria claims that the domestic affairs of the United States included the American Indians up until what date?
2. Until the 1970's, why did the term "vanishing Americans" refer to American Indians?
(a) There were not any at Wal Mart.
(b) They all moved to Canada.
(c) Most of them had died.
(d) Most believed they were extinct.
3. Deloria claims in Chapter 1 that "token" Indians were always present on what holidays?
(a) Columbus Day and Thanksgiving.
(b) Easter and Christmas.
(c) Thanksgiving and Memorial Day.
(d) Christmas and New Years.
4. During the 1960's, what made the American people realize that there were still a large number of American Indians in the United States?
(a) Many Indians moved to the city.
(b) More movies about Indians were made.
(c) Indian protests.
(d) It was on the Internet.
5. During the 1960's and 1970's, large numbers of American Indians lived in what areas?
(a) Texas and New Mexico.
(b) The Rocky Mountains.
(d) The West, around the Great Lakes, and in the southeastern U. S.
This section contains 5,285 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)