1. Joad believed that various philosophical theories of human evolution were which of the following?
2. Which of the following is one of the options that Joad believed rational persons must choose from?
3. One of the options that Joad believed rational persons were forced to choose from is most like what world religion?
4. What belief does Joad recommend in the writings that Lewis responds to in Part I, Essay 1, "Evil and God"?
5. What belief does Lewis reject in Part I, Essay 1, "Evil and God"?
6. What justification does Joad give for his preference of belief in Part I, Essay 1, "Evil and God"?
This section contains 5,008 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)