|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis asserts that what is necessary in order to know what is "good"?
(c) Christian faith.
(d) A creed or world view.
2. According to Lewis, how does God view death?
(a) As a means of punishment.
(b) As a natural and planned event.
(c) As a desirable means to bring souls to heaven.
(d) As an unintended event.
3. Lewis suggests that the Anglican church and what other denomination have a more commonalities than differences?
(a) The Lutheran Church.
(b) The Church of Later Day Saints.
(c) The Evangelical Church.
(d) The Methodist Church.
4. Joad believed that various philosophical theories of human evolution were which of the following?
5. According to Lewis, what should Christians do about death?
(a) Try to prevent it.
(b) Accept it as God's will.
(c) Never forget about its presence.
(d) Pray for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Lewis gives in support of women serving as priests?
2. What was the audience for the lecture transcribe in Part I, Essay 10, "Christian Apologetics"?
3. The argument that human suffering proves that God does not exist is best described as which of the following?
4. If Jesus' claims about himself were false, what can be said about his moral teachings?
5. Lewis believed that in his time, what was happening to anti-Christian doctrines?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)