|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of doctrines does Lewis suggest that apologetics be used to attack?
(a) New doctrines.
(b) False doctrines.
(c) Outdated doctrines.
(d) Useless doctrines.
2. Lewis would describe Jesus' moral teachings as being which of the following?
3. The general condition of mankind according to Christianity is which of the following?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the subjects that Lewis states that almost all political parties agree upon?
(c) The balance of order and freedom.
(d) A living wage.
5. How does Lewis view the laws of the universe?
(a) As unimportant types of experiences.
(b) As guidelines only.
(c) As having a few important exceptions.
(d) As having no exceptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lewis' opinion of church hymns?
2. Overall, Lewis feels that vivisection should be treated in what way?
3. Which of the following is one word Lewis uses to describe religions that he views to be true?
4. Lewis suggests that Christians attempting to communicate with the outside world should use which of the following in their speaking and writing styles?
5. Which of the following does Lewis specifically reject as a reason to allow women to be priests?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)