|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait does Bride say her boyfriends did not have?
2. What is the weather like, the day after Booker leaves?
(c) Severe storms.
3. Why doesn’t Bride call the police?
(a) She does not think anyone will believe her.
(b) She refuses to make life any harder for Sylvia Huxley.
(c) She does not want to ruin her brand with the publicity.
(d) She cannot find her phone.
4. What does Booker reproach himself with?
(a) Loving too well for mere human beings.
(b) Wasting his time dreaming.
(c) Failing to see his own obsession as part of the world’s plan.
(d) Remaining aloof from others and judging their flaws.
5. What does Bride say she regrets about Booker?
(a) She says that she should have talked to his friends more.
(b) She says that she should not have loaned him money.
(c) She says that she should not have trusted him.
(d) She says that she should have tried to meet his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booker feel his college classmates’ views stand in the way of?
2. What is the age beyond which Queen has not raised any of her children?
3. What does Bride say she would do, to get her mother to touch her?
4. What does Bride say Sylvia Huxley’s beating confirmed for her?
5. Where had Steve and Evelyn first met?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)