|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bride say is the only thing left for her to do?
(a) Take her product launch public.
(b) Move to another state.
(c) Stand up for herself.
(d) Go on a cruise.
2. What is the weather like when Booker first sets eyes on Bride?
(a) Severe storms.
3. Who does Bride say Brooklyn dates?
(a) Mostly foreigners.
(b) Only white guys.
(c) Guys of all races.
(d) Black guys, mostly.
4. What describes Bride’s state of mind while she is recovering?
5. Where do Sylvia Huxley and Julie work at the prison?
(a) The sewing shop.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) The grounds keeping crew.
(d) The physical plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Bride remembers saying before Sylvia Huxley beats her?
2. How does Bride refer to Sylvia Huxley before she visits her?
3. What kinds of stories does Julie tell at night?
4. What was it that made Booker lonely about his family’s funeral for Adam?
5. What did Sweetness nearly do to Lula Ann?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)