|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julie serving time for?
(a) Stifling her child.
(b) Letting her child drown in the bathtub.
(c) Losing her employer’s kids in the woods.
(d) Abusing the girl she was babysitting.
2. What standard does Bride say she holds her relationship with Booker to?
(a) Glossy magazine spreads.
(b) Romance novels.
(c) Adventure films.
(d) Old-time silent films.
3. What color clothes does Bride primarily wear?
4. When does Bride say that her ‘melting away’ starts?
(a) When she meets Booker.
(b) When Booker leaves her.
(c) When she leaves her mother’s house.
(d) When You, Girl launches.
5. What percent of Americans does Sweetness think have African blood
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Bride to Mr. Ponti?
2. Why does Sweetness rejoice in Bride’s accomplishment, in accusing Sylvia Huxley of abuse?
3. What does Bride say she regrets about Booker?
4. How does Sylvia Huxley say she feels toward Bride?
5. What describes Bride’s state of mind while she is recovering?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)