|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sweetness nearly do to Lula Ann?
(a) Give her up for adoption.
(b) Leave her on the church steps.
(c) Stifle her with a blanket.
(d) Drown her in the river.
2. What part of Bride’s appearance does Sweetness say she had a difficult time taming?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her clothes that were filth from outdoor play.
(c) Her gangly limbs.
(d) Her breasts.
3. When does Bride say that her ‘melting away’ starts?
(a) When she leaves her mother’s house.
(b) When Booker leaves her.
(c) When You, Girl launches.
(d) When she meets Booker.
4. How does Bride describe her conversations with Booker?
(a) Intimate and flirtatious.
(b) Sarcastic and joking.
(c) Serious and intellectual.
(d) Intimate and personal.
5. What do Steve and Evelyn cook for Bride?
(a) Chicken soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adam’s killer do for a living?
2. How does Sylvia Huxley say she feels toward Bride?
3. How many other boys had the killer killed?
4. What was it that made Booker lonely about his family’s funeral for Adam?
5. What possessions of Booker’s does Bride keep?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)