|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the last of the ambushers is dispatched, Idaho reveals his anger to Leto. Why is Idaho upset?
(a) Idaho is disappointed in his men's skill level.
(b) The Fish Speakers laugh at Idaho's combat tactics.
(c) The Fish Speakers won't let Idaho fight.
(d) Idaho is wounded in the fight.
2. According to Leto's predictions of the future, who will follow once the deadly sandworms reign again?
(b) Leto III.
3. At Leto's command, Chenoeh is withholding certain information from the people. When will this information be revealed?
(a) At the Showing ceremony.
(b) At Siona's coronation ceremony.
(c) After Leto's death.
(d) After Idaho has fully adjusted.
4. What do the investigators include, as laid out in their report, concerning the Fish Speakers?
(a) There has been no progress in allying with them.
(b) The Fish Speakers are nearing war.
(c) The Fish Speakerss are forcibly disarming the Sisterhood.
(d) There has been substantial progress in allying with them.
5. Who has legendary strength?
6. What does Anteac fear is Idaho's true character?
(a) Idaho is a Time Traveler.
(b) Idaho is a Shape Changer.
(c) Idaho is a rebel spy.
(d) Idaho is a Face Dancer.
7. What is the new Idaho?
(a) A mirage.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A robot.
(d) A ghola.
8. Who translates the newly uncovered findings?
(a) The Ministers' Guild.
(b) The Word Masters.
(c) The Historical Society.
(d) The Spacing Guild.
9. Who is Luli?
(a) An assassin.
(b) An Imperial Guard.
(c) A new wife for Idaho.
(d) A consort.
10. According to guild data, what can Siona conceal herself from?
(a) The mind readers.
(b) The Shape Changers.
(c) The oracular eye.
(d) The rebel spies.
11. What does the Sisterhood fear?
(a) Anything that touches the melange.
(b) The Oracle's pronouncements.
(c) Anything the Sisterhood cannot control.
(d) Leto's grand plan.
12. What is one thing that makes Leto vulnerable?
13. What is a Torquemada?
(a) Someone who displays tremendous moral courage.
(b) Someone who makes a living tricking others.
(c) Someone who displays tremendous strength.
(d) Someone who makes living torches out of opponents.
14. Why do the weather controllers try to control the weather?
(a) The Worm hates sunlight.
(b) The Worm hates water.
(c) The Worm loves sunlight.
(d) The Worm loves water.
15. According to Siona, who is good at inspiring new rebel recruits?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the story, how many people are fleeing through the Forbidden Forest?
2. Who guards the new Idaho before the Imperial Guard picks him up?
3. During the discussion between Siona and Kobat, what does Siona reveal?
4. What does this new Idaho teach the Guard members?
5. Why does Idaho only carry a knife?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)