|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 351-404.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Noree's discussion with Leto regarding Leto's coming death and the new way of life that will reign, Noree smiles at Leto and says that women can make decisions. What decision does Noree make?
(a) Noree will kill Siona.
(b) Noree will flee Onn.
(c) Noree will wed Leto.
(d) Noree will harbor rebels.
2. When Siona and Idaho land in Onn, what does Siona ask if Idaho would be offended by?
(a) Being Leto's pawn.
(b) Being Siona's friend.
(c) Being Idaho's stud.
(d) Being Siona's lover.
3. How do the Imperial Guard members address Idaho?
(a) As the Commander of Tleilaxu.
(b) As the Commander of the Royal Guard.
(c) As the Commander of the Imperial Guard.
(d) As the Commander of the Shape Changers.
4. After Idaho tries to stab Moneo, Moneo remarks that Leto has been breeding Idahos for a long time. How does Moneo characterize this particular Idaho?
(a) As a courageous model.
(b) As a timid model.
(c) As an older model.
(d) As a breakthrough model.
5. What is Siyanoq?
(a) The transformation of girls into eligible women.
(b) The first step in the metamorphosis ritual.
(c) The sharing of a spice-infused wafer.
(d) The rites of passage for males.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the desert after Siona tastes the spice?
2. What upsets Idaho about his treatment the first night he is in Onn?
3. Who is Luli?
4. As Leto and Siona stand on the balcony during their first meeting, what is Leto encouraged by?
5. In the beginning of the story, when Idaho is killed, whose name does Idaho call out?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)