|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 267-310.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leto travel to his first meeting with Siona since her banishment?
(a) By cart.
(b) By a 'thorse.
(c) By a secret tunnel.
(d) By a 'thopter.
2. What is Siyanoq?
(a) The transformation of girls into eligible women.
(b) The rites of passage for males.
(c) The sharing of a spice-infused wafer.
(d) The first step in the metamorphosis ritual.
3. How does Siona travel to her first meeting with Leto since her banishment?
(a) By a 'thorse.
(b) By a secret tunnel.
(c) By 'thopter.
(d) By cart.
4. According to Leto's predictions of the future, when Leto dies and returns to the sand, what will Leto become?
(a) A new source of spice.
(b) A new sandworm.
(c) A new source of oil.
(d) A new source of melange.
5. According to Leto during his discussion with the new Idaho, what is Leto's ultimate fate?
(a) To break the rebellion once and for all.
(b) To return to a multitude of aware sandworms.
(c) To find the elixir of life.
(d) To rule the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Leto and Siona stand on the balcony during their first meeting, what is Leto encouraged by?
2. As Leto and Siona stand on the balcony during their first meeting, what shocks Siona about Leto?
3. Why has Leto refrained from eliminating the Tleilaxu?
4. What upsets Idaho about his treatment the first night he is in Onn?
5. The city of Onn is built on the former Tanzerouft. What was Tanzerouft known as?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)