Short Answer Key
1. In the first sentence of the novel, what is identified as a leading character in the story?
A sum of money.
2. Who is Norman Mushari?
A shyster lawyer.
3. What is the name of the foundation formed in 1947?
The Rosewater Foundation
4. At what age can siblings of the president of the Foundation become officers?
5. Who is the creator of the Foundation?
Sen. Lister Ames Rosewater.
6. What role does the corporation perform for the Foundation?
It manages the capital of the Foundation.
7. Where are the Rosewater Corporation main offices?
Fifth Avenue in New York.
8. From what law school did Norman Mushari graduate?
Cornell Law School.
9. For what law firm does Norman Mushari work?
McAllister, Robjent, Reed, and McGee.
10. How tall is Norman Musahri?
Five feet three inches.
11. Who is Mushari's favorite law professor in...
This section contains 3,067 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)