1. In the first sentence of the novel, what is identified as a leading character in the story?
A sum of money.
2. Who is Norman Mushari?
A shyster lawyer.
3. What is the name of the foundation formed in 1947?
The Rosewater Foundation
4. At what age can siblings of the president of the Foundation become officers?
5. Who is the creator of the Foundation?
Sen. Lister Ames Rosewater.
6. What role does the corporation perform for the Foundation?
It manages the capital of the Foundation.
This section contains 6,379 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)