|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Norman Mushari?
(a) A lawyer who is also a distant cousin of the Rosewaters.
(b) A shyster lawyer.
(c) A lawyer who is Sylvia's brother.
(d) A patent lawyer for a firm in New York.
2. What is in the letter that is to be given to the next president of the Foundation from the current president?
(a) A description of the gifts given so far.
(b) A history of the family.
(c) A history of the Foundation,
(d) A list of Foundation holdings.
3. What does Eliot call Sylvia in his letter to her from Iowa?
(a) "The most understanding person in the world."
(b) "The best wife a man could have."
(c) "The most patient woman in the world."
(d) "The most beauitiful woman a man could ask for."
4. How does Eliot answer the telephone, both day and night, in his office?
(a) "This is the Rosewater Foundation. The office is now closed."
(b) "This is the Rosewater Foundation. Please leave a message."
(c) "This is the Rosewater Foundation. How can we help you?"
(d) "This is the Rosewater Foundation. My name is Eliot."
5. What is Eliot's title with the fire department in Rosewater when he is a child?
(a) He is the mascot of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(b) He is the spokesperson for the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(c) He is the youngest member of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(d) He is the honorary fire chief of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation of the charter of the Foundation does Mushari take interest in?
2. What is the name of the foundation formed in 1947?
3. What position does Eliot hold with the Rosewater Fire Department?
4. What book does Eliot receive from a client of the Rosewater Foundation to whom he gave ten thousand dollars?
5. How many books has Kilgore Trout written and in what genre?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)