|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the foundation formed in 1947?
(a) The Kennedy Foundation.
(b) The Rosewater Foundation
(c) The Mushari Foundation.
(d) The New York Foundataion.
2. When Eliot calls Sylvia from Indiana, what does he say is the one remaining independent business in the town?
(a) Carp bones.
(b) Roman taffy factory.
(c) F.W. Woolworth's.
3. Who is referred to as "The Nut," "The Saint," and "The Holy Roller?"
(a) Lister Rosewater.
(b) Eliot Rosewater.
(c) Sybil Rosewater.
(d) Leonard Leech.
4. Where do the upper-management employees of the corporation who run the automated saw mill live?
(a) In Avondale.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) In Rosewater.
(d) In New Ambrosia.
5. How many children does Senator Rosewater have?
(b) Two living.
(d) Only one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation of the charter of the Foundation does Mushari take interest in?
2. What does Mushari do with the letter he finds in McAllister's files concerning the president of the Foundation?
3. When does Eliot Rosewater leave law school and why?
4. During the meeting with Sylvia, how does Senator Rosewater react when McAllister reminds him about the other Rosewater?
5. What does Eliot tell Sylvia he wants to do in Rosewater, Indiana?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)