|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eliot do with the Foundation's money?
(a) Puts it into stocks and bonds.
(b) Puts it into building the Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) Puts it into buildings in New York City.
(d) Puts it into medical research, art, and helping people.
2. What does Eliot write on the walls of public bathrooms?
(a) "Be right back- Godot."
(b) "If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable."
(c) "If at first you don't succeed, give up."
(d) "Art is the opium of the masses."
3. What does Eliot use as a kitchen in his office in Rosewater?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His back porch.
(c) His bathroom.
(d) His closet.
4. In his first letter to Sylvia, what does Eliot say he has in common with the person he compares himself to ?
(a) They both love fire fighters.
(b) They both went mad at an early age.
(c) They both have an important mission.
(d) They both had wives named Sylvia.
5. What does Eliot tell Sylvia about the fire department he has found in Iowa?
(a) They put soap in their hoses to get the water through wallboard faster.
(b) They put soap in their hoses to help wash their trucks.
(c) They have asked Eliot to become their mascot.
(d) They have a dalmation as a mascot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose poem did Eliot paint on the risers leading up to his office?
2. How does the upper-management community greet Eliot and Sylvia when they move in the old family mansion?
3. Where does Eliot Rosewater attend law school?
4. At what age can siblings of the president of the Foundation become officers?
5. What meeting does Eliot attend in Milford, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)