|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eliot's title with the fire department in Rosewater when he is a child?
(a) He is the spokesperson for the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(b) He is the honorary fire chief of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(c) He is the mascot of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(d) He is the youngest member of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
2. What is in the letter that is to be given to the next president of the Foundation from the current president?
(a) A list of Foundation holdings.
(b) A history of the Foundation,
(c) A description of the gifts given so far.
(d) A history of the family.
3. What does Eliot seek out in every town he visits?
(a) The volunteer fire departments.
(b) The public libraries.
(c) The railroad stations.
(d) The mayors.
4. What does Eliot do after the war?
(a) He travels around the country with his wife.
(b) He graduates with a business degree and worked for the Foundation.
(c) He finishes law school specializing in international law.
(d) He asks his father to manage the Rosewater Foundation.
5. Who is Mushari's favorite law professor in school?
(a) Leonard Cohen.
(b) Archibald Creech.
(c) Simon Smith.
(d) Leonard Leech.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first sentence of the novel, what is identified as a leading character in the story?
2. What role does the corporation perform for the Foundation?
3. What meeting does Eliot attend in Milford, Pennsylvania?
4. What stipulation of the charter of the Foundation does Mushari take interest in?
5. From what law school did Norman Mushari graduate?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)