|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age can siblings of the president of the Foundation become officers?
(c) Thirty five.
(d) Twenty one.
2. What is Eliot's title with the fire department in Rosewater when he is a child?
(a) He is the mascot of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(b) He is the youngest member of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(c) He is the honorary fire chief of the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
(d) He is the spokesperson for the Volunteer Fire Department of Rosewater.
3. Who is next in line after Rosewater's son to become president of the Foundation?
(a) A cousin in Rhode Island.
(b) A cousin in Louisiana.
(c) A cousin in Delaware.
(d) A cousin in New Jersey
4. What does Kilgore Trout do for a living?
(a) He is a cashier at a fast food restaurant.
(b) He is a librarian.
(c) He is a retail clerk in a large retail outlet chain.
(d) He is a stock clerk in a trading stamp redemption center.
5. According to Mushari's favorite law professor, what should every good lawyer look for?
(a) A client with an axe to grind.
(b) The moment when money trades hands.
(c) A woman with a rich dead husband.
(d) Another lawyer on the same side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Eliot Rosewater when Mushari begins to investigate him?
2. How does Eliot's father react when he hears of Eliot's drunken behavior?
3. Where does Eliiot Rosewater meet his wife?
4. When does Eliot Rosewater leave law school and why?
5. In the first sixteen years of the Foundation, how much money is spent?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)