|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is next in line after Rosewater's son to become president of the Foundation?
(a) A cousin in New Jersey
(b) A cousin in Rhode Island.
(c) A cousin in Louisiana.
(d) A cousin in Delaware.
2. Who is Mushari's favorite law professor in school?
(a) Simon Smith.
(b) Archibald Creech.
(c) Leonard Cohen.
(d) Leonard Leech.
3. Where is Eliot Rosewater born and when?
(a) New York City, in 1920.
(b) Rosewater, Illinois, in 1920.
(c) Rosewater, Indiana, in 1918.
(d) Washington DC, in 1918.
4. For what law firm does Norman Mushari work?
(a) McAllister, Smith, and Wainwright.
(b) Meryll, Lynch, Fenner, and Smith.
(c) McAllister, Robjent, Reed, and McGee.
(d) Smith, Barney, Cluster.
5. What role does the corporation perform for the Foundation?
(a) It manages the Foundaiton's gift giving.
(b) It manages the oversees holdings of the Foundation.
(c) It manages the Foundation Board members.
(d) It manages the capital of the Foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eliiot Rosewater meet his wife?
2. What happens at the opening of the opera Aida attended by Eliot and Sylvia?
3. Where does Eliot Rosewater attend law school?
4. Who is the creator of the Foundation?
5. What does Eliot seek out in every town he visits?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)