|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meeting does Eliot attend in Milford, Pennsylvania?
(a) A Foundation meeting.
(b) An AA meeting.
(c) A science fiction convention.
(d) A revival.
2. What does Eliot seek out in every town he visits?
(a) The public libraries.
(b) The railroad stations.
(c) The volunteer fire departments.
(d) The mayors.
3. What does Eliot tell Sylvia will be his "work of art?"
(a) He is going to paint a mural on the bank wall.
(b) He is going to build an ast museum for the town.
(c) He is going to open a food kitchen.
(d) He is going to love the discarded Americans in the town.
4. In Washington DC, while meeting with McAllister, Musahri, and Sylvia, what does Senator Rosewater wish aloud?
(a) That he could find Eliot another wife quickly.
(b) That he could have Eliot sent away to another country.
(c) That both he and Eliot were both dead.
(d) That he could find a way to discredit his opponent.
5. Why did Caroline marry Fred?
(a) If he sold insurance, he would be rich someday.
(b) If he sold his boat, he would be rich.
(c) If he lived in Pisquontuit and went to Harvard, he must be rich.
(d) If he changed careers, he could be a millionaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books has Kilgore Trout written and in what genre?
2. What is Eliot's title with the fire department in Rosewater when he is a child?
3. How does the late night caller praise Eliot?
4. How long does Eliot tell his father he has questioned his own sanity?
5. What did Fred's father write and leave to him before dying?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)