|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his first letter to Sylvia, what does Eliot say he has in common with the person he compares himself to ?
(a) They both went mad at an early age.
(b) They both have an important mission.
(c) They both love fire fighters.
(d) They both had wives named Sylvia.
2. When does Eliot Rosewater leave law school and why?
(a) In 1941, to avoid the draft.
(b) In 1941, to join the Army.
(c) In 1941, to join the Marines.
(d) In 1941, to join the Navy.
3. While fighting in Europe in WWII, into what smoke-filled building does Eliot lead his platoon?
(a) A tongue depressor factory.
(b) A munitions factory?
(c) A clarinet factory.
(d) A lingerie factory.
4. Where is the Greyhound bus stop in Rosewater?
(a) The Saw City Library.
(b) The Saw City KMart.
(c) The Saw City Kandy Kitchen.
(d) The Saw City McDonalds.
5. What does Eliot tell Sylvia he will buy for their meeting?
(a) A pair of new shoes.
(b) A new car.
(c) A haircut.
(d) A new suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mushari do with the letter he finds in McAllister's files concerning the president of the Foundation?
2. Upon getting home, why does Fred give up his first thought of suicide?
3. What runs through the Parthenon in the middle of the town of Rosewater?
4. What is the topic of the Senator's speech in the Senate Chamber before his election?
5. What has Eliot purchased for his trip to Indianapolis?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)