|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eliot tell Sylvia he wants to do in Rosewater, Indiana?
(a) He wants to build a new ansion in the town.
(b) He wants to start a volunteer fire department in the town.
(c) He wants to care about the people in the town.
(d) He wants to revive the old fashioned factories in the town.
2. How many books has Kilgore Trout written and in what genre?
(a) Fourteen non-fiction paperbacks.
(b) Ninety nine dramatic fiction paperbacks.
(c) Twenty seven romance paperbacks.
(d) Eighty seven science fiction paperbacks.
3. Why does Eliot's psychiatrist tell Sylvia he is resigning from Eliot's case?
(a) Because Eliot has not spoken in a year.
(b) Because Eliot has a "most massively defended neurosis."
(c) Because Eliot refuses to attend therapy sessions.
(d) Because Eliot has refused to pay for his treatment.
4. What happens when the Rosewater Inter-State Ship Canal fails?
(a) The townspeople rioted and burned down the Rosewater mansion.
(b) Investors lost their farms and Noah Rosewater bought them.
(c) The Rosewater family pulled out of town.
(d) People tried to sue the Rosewater Foundation.
5. When in New Egypt, New Jersey, with whom does Eliot trade his dress suit and for what?
(a) With a police officer for release from jail.
(b) With a woman for her car.
(c) With a volunteer fireman for a 1939 double breasted suit.
(d) With a homeless man for a bottle of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation of the charter of the Foundation does Mushari take interest in?
2. What role does the corporation perform for the Foundation?
3. In what town is Eliot arrested after leaving New York?
4. What runs through the Parthenon in the middle of the town of Rosewater?
5. According to Mushari's favorite law professor, what should every good lawyer look for?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)