|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the coded shorthand AW mean in Eliot's ledger?
(a) Asprin with a glass of wine.
(b) Avacado with a glass of wine.
(c) Andes Mints with a shot of whiskey.
(d) Asprin and a glass of water.
2. What happens when Fred continues to read about the Rosewater family in the family history?
(a) He finds the Rosewaters were criminals.
(b) He finds he has inherited money from his father.
(c) He finds he is not who he thinks he is.
(d) He finds the termites have eaten all the rest of the story.
3. Why is Norman Mushari happy to hear Eliot is baptizing babies?
(a) It is evident he is falsely representing the Foundation.
(b) It is evidence he believes he is the Messiah.
(c) It is evident he is breaking the law.
(d) It is evident he is lying to Sylvia when he tells her this.
4. What happens to Sylvia after five years of living with Eliot in Rosewater?
(a) She holds parties for the society set in Avondale.
(b) She has a nervous breakdown and burns down the firehouse.
(c) She becomes pregnant.
(d) She travels to New York to shop and does not return.
5. What is the name of Eliot's ledger?
(a) The Book of Days.
(b) The Doomsday Book.
(c) The Book of Hopes and Dreams.
(d) The Days of My Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Selena notice about the music Mrs. Buntline plays through the house?
2. Where was Fred Rosewater while Norman Mushari was wandering around town looking for him?
3. What is the history of the Rosewater fire house siren?
4. What runs through the Parthenon in the middle of the town of Rosewater?
5. As Fred is preparing to hang himself in the basement, who arrives to speak with him?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)