* Senator Lister Rosewater starts the Rosewater Foundation with a large part of his considerable wealth.
* The purpose of the Foundation is to keep other people from getting the money.
* The presidency of the Rosewater Foundation is passed down through inheritance.
* All of Sen. Rosewater's children will be officers of the Foundation and have accesses to the interest from the principal.
* All of the heirs are prohibited from participating in the handling of the finances.
* There is a Rosewater Corporation which manages the Foundation and various international holdings.
* Norman Mushari learns all about the Rosewater empire when he joins the law firm representing the corporation.
* Mushari is a short, unpopular loner who wants to see the downfall of the Rosewaters and wants his hands on some of the money.
* Mushari reads everything he can find in the law office about the Rosewaters.
* He learns that the president of...
This section contains 1,819 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)