• Senator Lister Rosewater starts the Rosewater Foundation with a large part of his considerable wealth.
• The purpose of the Foundation is to keep other people from getting the money.
• The presidency of the Rosewater Foundation is passed down through inheritance.
• All of Sen. Rosewater's children will be officers of the Foundation and have accesses to the interest from the principal.
• All of the heirs are prohibited from participating in the handling of the finances.
• There is a Rosewater Corporation which manages the Foundation and various international holdings.
• Norman Mushari learns all about the Rosewater empire when he joins the law firm representing the corporation.
• Mushari is a short, unpopular loner who wants to see the downfall of the Rosewaters and wants his hands on some of the money.
• Mushari reads everything he can find in the law office about the Rosewaters.
• He learns that the president of...
This section contains 2,023 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)