|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what multi part fruit should the dais be carved in A Birthday?
2. In what line does the poem turn from an exposition to a resolution in Remember?
(a) The 7th line.
(b) The 13th line.
(c) The 4th line.
(d) The 9th line.
3. What sprouts in the lane in Spring?
4. Of what has the poem's auditor planned in Remember?
(a) A trip to Italy.
(b) A book.
(c) The future.
(d) His death.
5. What emotion does the man in After Death feel for the poem's speaker in the latter's posthumous condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What might the poem's speaker have been instead of an "unclean thing" in Cousin Kate?
2. In At Home, of what was the speaker in comparison to the conversation of those yet living?
3. Which of the following is the poem's speaker's heart NOT like in A Birthday?
4. Whose wings does God guide in Spring?
5. Upon what does the poem's speaker's head rest in After Death?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)