|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is vair as used in A Birthday?
(a) A kind of tapestry.
(b) A kind of perfume.
(c) A kind of silk.
(d) A kind of fur.
2. Which of the following is the poem's speaker's heart NOT like in A Birthday?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A glowing smile.
(c) A rainbow shell.
(d) A singing bird.
3. What does the poem's speaker forbid her auditor in the case that he forgets her in Remember?
(c) Loving again.
4. In Goblin Market, what location of significance will not grow grass?
(a) Jeanie's grave.
(b) The market.
(c) The goblin glen.
(d) Lizzie's yard.
5. In After Death, what in the vicinity of the poem's speaker are half drawn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creeps through the lattice near the poem's speaker in After Death?
2. What do the neighbors call the poem's speaker in the 4th stanza of Cousin Kate?
3. In Dream Land, what bird does the poem's subject hear singing?
4. In Goblin Market, with what does Laura's sister attempt to purchase the goblin fruit?
5. How many women sing of love together in A Triad?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)