|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like what flower does one of the women singing of love bloom like in A Triad?
(a) A tulip.
(b) A rose.
(c) A gardenia.
(d) A hyacinth.
2. What lyrical form of poem is Remember?
(a) A limerick.
(b) A villanelle.
(c) A sonnet.
(d) An ode.
3. What is nursed in its grave by Death in Spring?
(c) The dying.
4. How many women sing of love together in A Triad?
5. In what line does the poem turn from an exposition to a resolution in Remember?
(a) The 7th line.
(b) The 9th line.
(c) The 13th line.
(d) The 4th line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sprouts in the lane in Spring?
2. Which of the following is the poem's speaker's heart NOT like in A Birthday?
3. At what hour do the lives of those yet living stand full in At Home?
4. What does the man in After Death who leans over the poem's speaker do after moving away from her?
5. Of what has the poem's auditor planned in Remember?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)