Goblin Market | Dream Land
1. In Goblin Market, what is the name of Laura's sister?
2. In Goblin Market, what location of significance will not grow grass?
(a) Lizzie's yard.
(b) The market.
(c) The goblin glen.
(d) Jeanie's grave.
3. In Goblin Market, with what does Laura's sister attempt to purchase the goblin fruit?
(a) A silver penny.
(b) A song.
(c) A golden vase.
(d) Her golden locks.
4. How do the goblins in Goblin Market react to Laura's sister's attempt to purchase their fruit?
(a) They laugh and go away.
(b) They beat the sister.
(c) They disappear into thin air.
(d) They sell the sister rotten fruit.
5. In Dream Land, what bird does the poem's subject hear singing?
(a) A crow.
(b) A canary.
(c) A finch.
(d) A nightingale.
6. In Dream Land, towards what direction does the poem's subject face?
At Home | A Triad
7. In At Home, what is the topic of conversation for those yet living?
(b) The mountains.
This section contains 4,220 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)