Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Paul explain to the woman in #136?
2. At the dismal bar, a man plays songs on a/an _________________.
3. Stofsky says that Paul is ____________________.
4. Who does Paul take home with him at the end of the story?
5. How much money does Stofsky leave for Verger?
Essay Topic 1
Holmes uses beautifully descriptive language in the book to help his readers see his world from his perspective. Without referring to the book, describe Manhattan using only your recall of Holmes' descriptions. How do you visualize the city of Manhattan now that you have read Holmes' GO: A NOVEL?
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Kathryn Hobbes. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her during her lifetime?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Paul Hobbes. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him during his lifetime?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)