|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Paul explain to the woman in #136?
2. At the dismal bar, a man plays songs on a/an _________________.
3. Stofsky says that Paul is ____________________.
(a) a man among men.
(b) the silent type.
(c) a real hero.
(d) a has-been.
4. Who does Paul take home with him at the end of the story?
5. How much money does Stofsky leave for Verger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kathryn talks to Dinah about ______________________ Hart is.
2. Where does Gene decide to store his writing for safekeeping?
3. What is the name of the nightclub mentioned in Chapter 9?
4. At the news office, Stofsky writes a verse about __________________.
5. Paul writes in a letter to Liza that he thinks of them as ___________________.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)