|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul writes in a letter to Liza that he thinks of them as ___________________.
(a) doomed lovers.
(b) true lovers.
(c) eternal lovers.
(d) star-crossed lovers.
2. How does Dinah feel about Hart's story about Margo?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She could not care less.
(c) She is amused.
(d) She has no reaction.
3. What disease does Verger have?
4. With whom is Verger in love?
5. What has Kathryn found in the apartment?
(a) Paul's letters to Liza.
(b) A mouse.
(d) Some stashed money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul's letters to Liza are filled with ______________________.
2. How does Christine feel about Gene at this point?
3. At the dismal bar, a man plays songs on a/an _________________.
4. How much money does Stofsky leave for Verger?
5. How does Kathryn react to the rejection of Paul's manuscript?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)