|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hip crowd consider to be its style of music?
2. Which of the following does Jack Waters NOT frequently talk about?
3. Stofsky's former professor asks if Stofsky believes in _____________________.
(b) freedom of speech.
(c) American society.
(d) higher education.
4. What do Dinah and Ed steal at the store?
5. What has Kathryn found in the apartment?
(a) Some stashed money.
(b) A mouse.
(c) Paul's letters to Liza.
6. Why does Kathryn call Paul at Bianca's apartment?
(a) To tell him the lights went out.
(b) To tell him to bring home milk and eggs.
(c) To tell him she is leaving him.
(d) To tell him to be careful because the weather is bad.
7. Who has cut himself/herself off from the rest of the group?
8. What does Verger give to Ketcham to return to Stofsky?
(a) Car keys.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A book.
9. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
10. How does Paul feel after finishing his book?
(c) Great joy.
11. Stofsky's former analyst inaccurately called Stofsky a/an _______________________.
(a) seriously flawed human being.
(b) incurable heroin addict.
(c) incurable romantic.
12. Who is killed in the subway?
13. What have Winnie and her boyfriend brought to Stofsky's apartment?
(a) Stolen items.
(d) Used clothing.
14. With whom has Kathryn had an intimate encounter?
15. How long had Jack Waters been in the insane asylum?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is NOT going to the West Coast?
2. How many days prior to his death did the person in #175 break up with his girlfriend?
3. People at Verger's party refer to marijuana as ______________.
4. What holiday takes place during Chapter 6?
5. Where does Hart decide he wants to go?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)