|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hart Kennedy's former wife?
2. Kathryn talks to Dinah about ______________________ Hart is.
(a) how intelligent.
(b) how handsome.
(c) how wild.
(d) how frugal.
3. Where do Gene and Paul meet in the early evening in Chapter 13?
(a) A train station.
(b) Paul's apartment.
(c) A cafeteria.
(d) A bar.
4. Who is going to accompany Hart on his trip?
5. How does Dinah feel about Hart's story about Margo?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She has no reaction.
(c) She is outraged.
(d) She could not care less.
6. What does the hip crowd consider to be its style of music?
7. Where does Hart decide he wants to go?
8. Who is Stofsky's former literature professor?
9. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
10. What have Winnie and her boyfriend brought to Stofsky's apartment?
(a) Used clothing.
(d) Stolen items.
11. How does Paul feel when his friends drive away in the car headed to California?
12. How does Christine feel about Gene at this point?
(a) She thinks she could fall in love with him.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) She will take him any way she can get him.
(d) She never wants to see him again.
13. How many days prior to his death did the person in #175 break up with his girlfriend?
14. Stofsky's former analyst inaccurately called Stofsky a/an _______________________.
(a) incurable heroin addict.
(b) incurable romantic.
(d) seriously flawed human being.
15. Who offers to be Paul's lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agatson want Paul to help him celebrate?
2. Who is the father of Winnie's baby?
3. How does Paul feel after finishing his book?
4. Why could Hart not meet Margo at her apartment?
5. Where does the woman in #85 live?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)