|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Hart done two years earlier while taking the drug in #97?
(a) Stole cars.
(b) Slit his wrists.
(c) Jumped off a building.
(d) Committed himself.
2. How much money does Stofsky leave for Verger?
3. Why does Hart need to borrow money from Paul?
(a) To get a plane ticket.
(b) To pay a parking ticket.
(c) To buy food.
(d) To buy marijuana.
4. What term does Paul explain to the woman in #136?
5. How does Hart make Dinah bleed?
(a) He punches her in the forehead.
(b) He throws a glass at her.
(c) He cuts her hand.
(d) He pinches her with pliers.
6. Where does the woman in #85 live?
7. Where do Gene and Paul meet in the early evening in Chapter 13?
(a) A cafeteria.
(b) Paul's apartment.
(c) A bar.
(d) A train station.
8. Who is Peter Trimble's wife?
9. How many days prior to his death did the person in #175 break up with his girlfriend?
10. What had a friend recently sent to Stofsky's post office box?
(a) A book.
(c) Airline ticket.
11. What have Winnie and her boyfriend brought to Stofsky's apartment?
(b) Stolen items.
(d) Used clothing.
12. Who agrees to let Verger stay at his place?
13. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
14. Who is the father of Winnie's baby?
15. Which of the following has NOT been arrested as declared by Verger?
(b) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dinah and Ed steal at the store?
2. How does Paul feel when his friends drive away in the car headed to California?
3. Who does Paul call to go out for the evening?
4. Paul sees a group of __________________ on the subway.
5. What is the topic of discussion when Gene and Paul meet?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)