|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in the subway?
2. Who is going to accompany Hart on his trip?
3. Winnie's boyfriend is a ___________________.
(b) dog catcher.
(d) petty criminal.
4. Who does Paul call to go out for the evening?
5. Who of the following is NOT going to the West Coast?
6. Stofsky calls his letters from Ketcham and Verger ______________________.
(a) a parting of the ways.
(b) wake-up calls.
(d) rejection slips of the soul.
7. Who bails Stofsky out of jail?
(c) His father.
8. Why do the men look for Albert Ancke?
(a) To tell him about Christine.
(b) To crash at his place.
(c) To take him to a party.
(d) To buy marijuana.
9. Stofsky's former professor asks if Stofsky believes in _____________________.
(a) American society.
(c) freedom of speech.
(d) higher education.
10. Who is the father of Winnie's baby?
11. Who is Stofsky's former literature professor?
12. What happens when Paul tries to make love to the woman in #136?
(a) He cries.
(b) Kathryn walks in.
(c) He cannot do it.
(d) There is a fire in the apartment.
13. What have Winnie and her boyfriend brought to Stofsky's apartment?
(c) Used clothing.
(d) Stolen items.
14. Who is Hart Kennedy's former wife?
15. At the news office, Stofsky writes a verse about __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jack Waters NOT frequently talk about?
2. Why could Hart not meet Margo at her apartment?
3. Stofsky says that Paul is ____________________.
4. What disease does Verger have?
5. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)