Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Paul explain to the woman in #136?
2. At the dismal bar, a man plays songs on a/an _________________.
3. Stofsky says that Paul is ____________________.
(a) a man among men.
(b) the silent type.
(c) a real hero.
(d) a has-been.
4. Who does Paul take home with him at the end of the story?
5. How much money does Stofsky leave for Verger?
6. Kathryn talks to Dinah about ______________________ Hart is.
(a) how intelligent.
(b) how wild.
(c) how frugal.
(d) how handsome.
7. Where does Gene decide to store his writing for safekeeping?
(a) A bank.
(b) His aunt's house.
(c) A wall safe.
(d) Paul's apartment.
8. What is the name of the nightclub mentioned in Chapter 9?
(b) Rive Gauche.
(c) Mad Max's.
(d) The Go Hole.
9. At the news office, Stofsky writes a verse about __________________.
10. Paul writes in a letter to Liza that he thinks of them as ___________________.
(a) eternal lovers.
(b) true lovers.
(c) doomed lovers.
(d) star-crossed lovers.
11. Paul recognizes the man in #159 as the same guy _________________________.
(a) who butted in front of him in the supermarket line.
(b) who ran into him on the sidewalk.
(c) he pointed out to Estelle at the Go Hole.
(d) gave him his seat on the subway.
12. Gene says that Paul is always _______________________.
(d) jeering at him.
13. How does Dinah feel about Hart's story about Margo?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She has no reaction.
(c) She could not care less.
(d) She is amused.
14. Who is Winnie's boyfriend?
(c) Little Rock.
(d) Mr. Big.
15. How does Christine feel about Gene at this point?
(a) She will take him any way she can get him.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) She never wants to see him again.
(d) She thinks she could fall in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hart make Dinah bleed?
2. What had Hart done two years earlier while taking the drug in #97?
3. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
4. What does Stofsky do when he thinks the cops will be showing up at his apartment?
5. Why does Hart need to borrow money from Paul?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)