|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gene decide to store his writing for safekeeping?
(a) A wall safe.
(b) His aunt's house.
(c) Paul's apartment.
(d) A bank.
2. Why could Hart not meet Margo at her apartment?
(a) He had the wrong apartment number.
(b) He had to take Gene home.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He had a change of heart.
3. What have Winnie and her boyfriend brought to Stofsky's apartment?
(c) Stolen items.
(d) Used clothing.
4. Who is Stofsky's former literature professor?
5. Which of the following does Jack Waters NOT frequently talk about?
6. Why do the men look for Albert Ancke?
(a) To take him to a party.
(b) To buy marijuana.
(c) To tell him about Christine.
(d) To crash at his place.
7. Where does Dinah go the day after her fight with Hart?
8. Which of the following has NOT been arrested as declared by Verger?
(c) Little Rock.
9. What disease does Verger have?
10. Who is Hart Kennedy's former wife?
11. Paul sees a group of __________________ on the subway.
(c) Girl Scouts.
12. Paul's letters to Liza are filled with ______________________.
(b) over-romanticized nonsense.
13. Stofsky's former analyst inaccurately called Stofsky a/an _______________________.
(a) incurable romantic.
(b) seriously flawed human being.
(c) incurable heroin addict.
14. What else does Paul try to explain to the woman in #136?
(a) The beat generation.
(b) The search for love.
(c) Fear of failure.
15. With whom is Verger in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Paul explain to the woman in #136?
2. Winnie's boyfriend is a ___________________.
3. Stofsky's former professor asks if Stofsky believes in _____________________.
4. How does Hart make Dinah bleed?
5. Where is Kathryn going for the weekend?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)