|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Winnie and her boyfriend brought to Stofsky's apartment?
(a) Stolen items.
(d) Used clothing.
2. With whom has Kathryn had an intimate encounter?
3. Why do the men look for Albert Ancke?
(a) To buy marijuana.
(b) To crash at his place.
(c) To take him to a party.
(d) To tell him about Christine.
4. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
5. What is the name of the nightclub mentioned in Chapter 9?
(a) The Go Hole.
(c) Rive Gauche.
(d) Mad Max's.
6. Stofsky gets a job at ______________________.
(a) the Associated Press.
(b) New York Presbyterian Hospital.
(c) a coffee shop.
7. Why is Hart is such a depressed mood?
(a) He lost his wallet.
(b) His brother died.
(c) He missed his plane.
(d) Dinah is gone.
8. Who does Paul call to go out for the evening?
9. Where does Hart decide he wants to go?
10. Winnie's boyfriend is a ___________________.
(b) petty criminal.
(d) dog catcher.
11. Who is Hart Kennedy's former wife?
12. Stofsky says that Paul is ____________________.
(a) a real hero.
(b) a man among men.
(c) the silent type.
(d) a has-been.
13. Who is Peter Trimble's wife?
14. Gene says that Paul is always _______________________.
(c) jeering at him.
15. What do Dinah and Ed steal at the store?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Paul try to explain to the woman in #136?
2. Where do Gene and Paul meet in the early evening in Chapter 13?
3. Paul sees a group of __________________ on the subway.
4. What does Agatson want Paul to help him celebrate?
5. What had a friend recently sent to Stofsky's post office box?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)