|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) she tries to be a good person.
(b) she has loose morals.
(c) she likes Gene.
(d) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
2. What is the setting of GO?
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Why does Kathryn not want to go to David's party?
(a) She is not interested in anyone who will be there.
(b) She has nothing to wear.
(c) She has to finish a report for work.
(d) She has to get up early the next day.
4. Arthur is devoted to whom?
5. What is David organizing?
(a) A band.
(b) A party.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A study group.
6. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
(b) his friends.
7. Why do Christine and Gene fight at the party?
(a) He did not remember her birthday.
(b) He is smoking marijuana.
(c) He wants to go home early.
(d) He is flirting with other girls.
8. Paul tells Kathryn that it is _________________ for her to be attracted to someone else.
(a) a sin.
9. What is Arthur's last name?
10. What nationality is Kathryn?
11. In what state does Hart Kennedy live?
(b) New York.
12. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
13. What is Gene's last name?
14. Why is Paul annoyed with Gene at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Gene has not made coffee.
(b) Gene leaves his clothes all over the apartment.
(c) Gene is sleeping late.
(d) Gene has make a big mess in the kitchen.
15. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
(a) He is going to Mexico in the morning.
(b) His manuscript was rejected.
(c) Kathryn has left him.
(d) His father just died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul and Kathryn's favorite restaurant?
2. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
3. What announcement does Stofsky make to Paul one day?
4. What is Bill's last name?
5. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)