|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul's last name?
2. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
(c) his friends.
3. What is Paul and Kathryn's favorite restaurant?
(b) Villa Blanca.
(c) Olive Garden.
(d) The Athens.
4. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
(a) She will be leaving work early today.
(b) She doesn't want Gene to bring girls to their apartment anymore.
(c) He needs to pay the utility bills.
(d) He needs to get some fresh vegetables at the market.
5. What is Daniel's last name?
6. Which girl does Gene take away from the party?
7. Who does Paul kiss at the party?
8. Both Paul and Gene have written __________________.
(a) a thesis.
(b) Letters to the Editor.
(c) short stories.
9. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
(a) Dr. Yohannes.
(b) Dr. Milan.
(c) Dr. Krafft.
(d) Dr. Groby.
10. What is the setting of GO?
(b) Los Angeles.
11. Arthur is devoted to whom?
12. What nationality is Kathryn?
13. Who is trying to kick a morphine habit?
14. What is Arthur's last name?
15. Gene tactfully does not mention Paul's _____________________.
(a) financial situation.
(b) hair loss.
(c) weight gain.
(d) supposed plan to go to Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
2. Who is Doctor Krafft?
3. In what state does Hart Kennedy live?
4. Gene becomes deeply involved with whom?
5. To whose apartment does Paul go to later that night?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)