|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stofsky has now decided to believe in _________________.
(c) random acts of kindness.
2. What is the setting of GO?
(c) Los Angeles.
3. Who is Paul's wife?
4. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
(a) Dr. Groby.
(b) Dr. Yohannes.
(c) Dr. Krafft.
(d) Dr. Milan.
5. What is Paul and Kathryn's favorite restaurant?
(a) The Athens.
(c) Olive Garden.
(d) Villa Blanca.
6. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
7. What nationality is Kathryn?
8. David says that Paul's monster is _____________________.
(a) his wife.
(b) his drug addiction.
(c) his sense of decorum.
(d) his smoking habit.
9. Where has Kathryn gone for the weekend so that Paul can write?
(a) A weekend cruise.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) An offsite meeting for work.
(d) A bed and breakfast.
10. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
11. Who helps Gene in his involvement with the woman in #55?
12. What is Arthur's last name?
13. Where does Gene live with his parents?
(b) Long Island.
14. Who is Bianca?
(a) Christine's friend.
(b) Gene's landlord.
(c) Kathryn's sister.
(d) Paul's sister-in-law.
15. What branch of the service did Paul serve in during World War II?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
2. Who is the young mother who Paul and Kathryn meet at the party?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the people at Stofsky's party?
4. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
5. When Stofsky goes to see Waters, Waters desperately wants ________________.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)