|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to kick a morphine habit?
2. Which girl does Gene take away from the party?
3. What is Bill's last name?
4. Who is the young mother who Paul and Kathryn meet at the party?
5. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
(b) she likes Gene.
(c) she has loose morals.
(d) she tries to be a good person.
6. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
(a) Paul is napping.
(b) Paul hasn't washed the breakfast dishes.
(c) Paul and his friends are drinking beer.
(d) Paul is not home.
7. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
(c) his friends.
8. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
(a) his inability to get published.
(b) his mother's commitment to an insane asylum.
(c) his lack of true friends.
(d) his continual rejection by women.
9. The woman mentioned in #68 is described as __________________.
10. How does Paul feel when seeing the fight between the two men over the woman?
11. What is Daniel's last name?
12. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Late 1960s.
(b) Early 1950s.
(c) Mid 1970s.
(d) Late 1980s.
13. Kathryn is _________________ older than Paul.
(a) eighteen months.
(b) two years.
(c) six months.
(d) one year.
14. To whose apartment does Paul go to later that night?
15. Stofsky's party is full of ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Paul attend?
2. What advice did Arthur give Gene about his novel?
3. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
4. Who is Paul's wife?
5. Waters raves that time is a/an __________________.
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)