|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul feels guilty when Kathryn comes home and begins to _________________.
(a) do laundry.
(b) pay bills.
(c) cook dinner.
(d) tidy the apartment.
2. Who is Paul's wife?
3. Gene tactfully does not mention Paul's _____________________.
(a) weight gain.
(b) supposed plan to go to Mexico.
(c) financial situation.
(d) hair loss.
4. What is David organizing?
(a) A band.
(b) A study group.
(c) A party.
(d) A fundraiser.
5. What does Verger bring to Paul and Kathryn's party?
(c) Chips and dip.
6. When Stofsky goes to see Waters, Waters desperately wants ________________.
7. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
8. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
(a) Paul and his friends are drinking beer.
(b) Paul hasn't washed the breakfast dishes.
(c) Paul is not home.
(d) Paul is napping.
9. Kathryn feels that she is the one who ____________________ in the marriage.
(b) is more vested.
(c) sacrifices the most.
(d) loves the most.
10. How does Paul feel when seeing the fight between the two men over the woman?
11. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
(a) The Chinese take-out guy.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The police.
(d) The asylum attendants.
12. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
(a) Throws it in the commode.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Steals it.
(d) Sells it.
13. What nationality is Kathryn?
14. In what state does Hart Kennedy live?
(a) New York.
15. What does Gene spend his time doing now?
(a) Sleeping all the time.
(b) Learning to speak French.
(c) Standing across from Christine's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Paul grow up?
2. Stofsky reads some of his poetry which was inspired by _________________________.
3. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
4. Each of the characters is searching for?
5. What university did Paul attend?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)