Short Answer Key
Go, Part 1,The Days of Visitation, Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is the setting of GO?
2. What is the time period for GO?
3. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
The Beat Generation.
4. What is Paul's last name?
5. What is Gene's last name?
6. Why is Paul annoyed with Gene at the beginning of the novel?
Gene is sleeping late.
7. Both Paul and Gene have written __________________.
8. Who is Paul's wife?
9. Where does Paul's wife work?
A public relations firm.
10. What is David's last name?
11. What is David organizing?
12. Who is Doctor Krafft?
13. David says that Paul's monster is _____________________.
his sense of decorum.
14. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
15. To whom is Paul writing...
This section contains 2,003 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)