|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 3, Hell, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stofsky do when the people in #52 arrive?
(a) Promises to turn down the stereo.
(b) Lets them search the apartment.
(c) Hides in the closet.
(d) Pays them.
2. Stofsky dreams of having a conversation with ____________________.
(a) John Wayne.
(c) John Lennon.
3. What announcement does Stofsky make to Paul one day?
(a) He has quit therapy.
(b) He is going to Europe.
(c) He got a new job.
(d) He is getting married.
4. Stofsky quotes a poem written by ________________.
(a) e.e. cummings.
(b) Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) William Blake.
5. Each of the characters is searching for?
(a) The key to their pasts.
(b) True love.
(c) Something to believe in.
(d) Better jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stofsky's former analyst inaccurately called Stofsky a/an _______________________.
2. What is David's last name?
3. Paul says that _______________ is about feeling so deeply that you go beyond it, to the end of feeling, and to a loss of interest in everything.
4. Who is Stofsky's former literature professor?
5. Why does Christine call Paul?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)