|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 3, Hell, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stofsky finds his own poetry to be ________________.
2. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
(a) his mother's commitment to an insane asylum.
(b) his continual rejection by women.
(c) his inability to get published.
(d) his lack of true friends.
3. Stofsky tells Albert that he wants to instill more _______________ into his friends.
4. Stofsky gets a job at ______________________.
(a) New York Presbyterian Hospital.
(c) a coffee shop.
(d) the Associated Press.
5. What does Kathryn read from when Paul returns to the apartment?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) William Blake's poetry.
(c) His manuscript.
(d) His letters to Liza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stofsky's party is full of ____________________.
2. Kathryn talks to Dinah about ______________________ Hart is.
3. How does Dinah feel about Hart's story about Margo?
4. What does Stofsky notice about Albert when he comes to his apartment?
5. What announcement does Stofsky make to Paul one day?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)