|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 3, Hell, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur's last name?
2. Paul's letters to Liza are filled with ______________________.
(d) over-romanticized nonsense.
3. What is the topic of an argument between Paul and Kathryn?
(a) When they will move from Manhattan.
(b) When they can get a bigger apartment.
(c) Why he drinks so much during the day.
(d) When she can quit her job.
4. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
(a) Dr. Yohannes.
(b) Dr. Krafft.
(c) Dr. Milan.
(d) Dr. Groby.
5. Paul writes in a letter to Liza that he thinks of them as ___________________.
(a) doomed lovers.
(b) star-crossed lovers.
(c) true lovers.
(d) eternal lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
2. What does Paul give to Gene one night when they are at a bar?
3. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
4. Who does Paul take home with him at the end of the story?
5. Who is Hart Kennedy's former wife?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)