|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 3, Hell, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bails Stofsky out of jail?
(b) His father.
2. David says that Paul's monster is _____________________.
(a) his sense of decorum.
(b) his wife.
(c) his smoking habit.
(d) his drug addiction.
3. Who is killed in the subway?
4. Stofsky's former professor asks if Stofsky believes in _____________________.
(a) higher education.
(c) American society.
(d) freedom of speech.
5. How had Stofsky's father reacted when Stofsky told him he was a homosexual?
(a) He was accepting.
(b) He was enraged.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He had no reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verger bring to Paul and Kathryn's party?
2. What is Kathryn's demeanor when Paul returns to the apartment in Chapter 1?
3. Why could Hart not meet Margo at her apartment?
4. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
5. Where does Gene decide to store his writing for safekeeping?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)