|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 3, Hell, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stofsky quotes a poem written by ________________.
(a) Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
(b) William Blake.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) e.e. cummings.
2. How does Christine feel about Gene at this point?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) She never wants to see him again.
(c) She will take him any way she can get him.
(d) She thinks she could fall in love with him.
3. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
(a) The police.
(b) The Chinese take-out guy.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The asylum attendants.
4. Who is trying to kick a morphine habit?
5. What does Stofsky notice about Albert when he comes to his apartment?
(a) His gums are bleeding.
(b) He has recently been in a fight.
(c) His eyes are glazed over.
(d) His feet are covered in sores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Albert tells Stofsky that Stofky's _______________ drives him to interfere in the lives of others.
2. Where do Gene and Paul meet in the early evening in Chapter 13?
3. What does Albert want to do at Stofsky's apartment?
4. What does Stofsky do when he thinks the cops will be showing up at his apartment?
5. What does Verger give to Ketcham to return to Stofsky?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)