|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 3, Hell, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
(a) his lack of true friends.
(b) his mother's commitment to an insane asylum.
(c) his continual rejection by women.
(d) his inability to get published.
2. Stofsky's former professor asks if Stofsky believes in _____________________.
(a) freedom of speech.
(b) American society.
(d) higher education.
3. Where does the woman in #85 live?
4. Who is Peter Trimble's wife?
5. Stofsky's party is full of ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gene and Christine leave the bar, Paul and Kathryn discuss ________________________.
2. What does Stofsky notice about Albert when he comes to his apartment?
3. Whose manuscript has been accepted by a publisher?
4. Paul says that _______________ is about feeling so deeply that you go beyond it, to the end of feeling, and to a loss of interest in everything.
5. To whose apartment does Paul go to later that night?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)