|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 3, Hell, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
(a) Paul is not home.
(b) Paul is napping.
(c) Paul hasn't washed the breakfast dishes.
(d) Paul and his friends are drinking beer.
2. Where has Albert been for the past two months?
(d) Insane asylum.
3. What is Daniel's last name?
4. Who does Paul fall in love with when he returns to Columbia after his military discharge?
5. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
(d) lacking inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul says that _______________ is about feeling so deeply that you go beyond it, to the end of feeling, and to a loss of interest in everything.
2. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
3. What else does Paul try to explain to the woman in #136?
4. Why did May never kiss Verger?
5. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)