|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Late 1980s.
(b) Early 1950s.
(c) Mid 1970s.
(d) Late 1960s.
2. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
(a) Throws it in the commode.
(b) Sells it.
(c) Smashes it.
(d) Steals it.
3. With whom is Verger in love?
4. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
(a) Kathryn has left him.
(b) His father just died.
(c) He is going to Mexico in the morning.
(d) His manuscript was rejected.
5. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
(a) Generation X.
(b) The Beat Generation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Hart done two years earlier while taking the drug in #97?
2. Who does Paul kiss at the party?
3. What is David's last name?
4. How does the person in #175 die in the subway?
5. What does Stofsky do when the people in #52 arrive?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)