|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Gene give to Paul?
(a) He is going to marry Christine.
(b) A publisher has rejected his manuscript.
(c) He is moving to Europe.
(d) Kathryn told him she loves him.
2. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
3. What is Gene's last name?
4. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Late 1980s.
(b) Late 1960s.
(c) Mid 1970s.
(d) Early 1950s.
5. Paul sees a group of __________________ on the subway.
(d) Girl Scouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
2. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
3. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
4. How does Paul feel when seeing the fight between the two men over the woman?
5. What university did Paul attend?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)