|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur is devoted to whom?
2. Stofsky reads some of his poetry which was inspired by _________________________.
(a) his first love.
(b) his quest for justice.
(c) a man who kicked his girlfriend to death.
(d) the beauty of nature.
3. Why does Kathryn tell Paul to get rid of the radio that Albert gave to Gene?
(a) Because it takes too many batteries.
(b) Because it is broken.
(c) Because it was probably stolen.
(d) Because she wants a new one.
4. Where does Paul's wife work?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A public relations firm.
(c) A college.
(d) A hospital.
5. Gene tactfully does not mention Paul's _____________________.
(a) weight gain.
(b) financial situation.
(c) hair loss.
(d) supposed plan to go to Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. While reading poetry, Stofsky wonders if he is having a wonderful experience or ___________________.
2. Where does Hart decide he wants to go?
3. Where has Kathryn gone for the weekend so that Paul can write?
4. Paul tells Kathryn that it is _________________ for her to be attracted to someone else.
5. Why do the men look for Albert Ancke?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)