|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gene decide to store his writing for safekeeping?
(a) His aunt's house.
(b) Paul's apartment.
(c) A bank.
(d) A wall safe.
2. Why is Gene mad at the girl in #26?
(a) She didn't split cab fare.
(b) She spilled red wine on the carpet.
(c) She paid for dinner.
(d) She won't sleep with him.
3. How many days prior to his death did the person in #175 break up with his girlfriend?
4. Who does Paul fall in love with when he returns to Columbia after his military discharge?
5. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the people at Stofsky's party?
2. Who is going to accompany Hart on his trip?
3. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
4. What is Arthur's last name?
5. Stofsky calls his letters from Ketcham and Verger ______________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)