|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) she likes Gene.
(b) she has loose morals.
(c) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
(d) she tries to be a good person.
2. Gene tactfully does not mention Paul's _____________________.
(a) weight gain.
(b) financial situation.
(c) supposed plan to go to Mexico.
(d) hair loss.
3. Paul recognizes the man in #159 as the same guy _________________________.
(a) gave him his seat on the subway.
(b) who ran into him on the sidewalk.
(c) he pointed out to Estelle at the Go Hole.
(d) who butted in front of him in the supermarket line.
4. Why does Kathryn tell Paul to get rid of the radio that Albert gave to Gene?
(a) Because it takes too many batteries.
(b) Because it was probably stolen.
(c) Because it is broken.
(d) Because she wants a new one.
5. What announcement does Stofsky make to Paul one day?
(a) He got a new job.
(b) He is getting married.
(c) He has quit therapy.
(d) He is going to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Paul grow up?
2. How much money does Stofsky leave for Verger?
3. Where does Dinah go the day after her fight with Hart?
4. What have Winnie and her boyfriend brought to Stofsky's apartment?
5. Who does Paul fall in love with when he returns to Columbia after his military discharge?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)