|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul's last name?
2. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
3. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
(b) she tries to be a good person.
(c) she likes Gene.
(d) she has loose morals.
4. What is Gene's last name?
5. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
(a) his fear of failure.
(b) his alcohol addiction.
(c) his anorexia.
(d) his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Stofsky's father reacted when Stofsky told him he was a homosexual?
2. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
3. Why does Kathryn not want to go to David's party?
4. Who helps Gene in his involvement with the woman in #55?
5. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)