|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Hart Kennedy live?
(c) New York.
2. Where did Paul grow up?
3. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
4. While reading poetry, Stofsky wonders if he is having a wonderful experience or ___________________.
(a) going crazy.
(b) is unconscious.
(c) is tripping.
(d) is drunk.
5. Where has Kathryn gone for the weekend so that Paul can write?
(a) A bed and breakfast.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) A weekend cruise.
(d) An offsite meeting for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Arthur give Gene about his novel?
2. Both Paul and Gene have written __________________.
3. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
4. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
5. Gene becomes deeply involved with whom?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)