|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the people at Stofsky's party?
(a) Ego driven.
(b) Self involved.
2. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
(b) lacking inspiration.
3. Paul feels guilty when Kathryn comes home and begins to _________________.
(a) tidy the apartment.
(b) do laundry.
(c) cook dinner.
(d) pay bills.
4. What is Paul's last name?
5. Who is Paul's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. David says that Paul's monster is _____________________.
2. Who is Bianca?
3. After Gene and Christine leave the bar, Paul and Kathryn discuss ________________________.
4. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
5. Why is Stofsky disenchanted with his therapist lately?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)