|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul feels guilty when Kathryn comes home and begins to _________________.
(a) do laundry.
(b) pay bills.
(c) cook dinner.
(d) tidy the apartment.
2. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
3. Kathryn is _________________ older than Paul.
(a) two years.
(b) eighteen months.
(c) one year.
(d) six months.
4. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
(a) his inability to get published.
(b) his mother's commitment to an insane asylum.
(c) his continual rejection by women.
(d) his lack of true friends.
5. Stofsky reads some of his poetry which was inspired by _________________________.
(a) his quest for justice.
(b) the beauty of nature.
(c) a man who kicked his girlfriend to death.
(d) his first love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
2. Stofsky's party is full of ____________________.
3. Why does Kathryn not want to go to David's party?
4. In what state does Hart Kennedy live?
5. Each of the characters is searching for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)