|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
(a) Steals it.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Sells it.
(d) Throws it in the commode.
2. What is Bill's last name?
3. Why do Christine and Gene fight at the party?
(a) He did not remember her birthday.
(b) He is smoking marijuana.
(c) He is flirting with other girls.
(d) He wants to go home early.
4. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
(a) Paul is not home.
(b) Paul is napping.
(c) Paul hasn't washed the breakfast dishes.
(d) Paul and his friends are drinking beer.
5. Gene becomes deeply involved with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
2. Who is Doctor Krafft?
3. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
4. Each of the characters is searching for?
5. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)