|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Christine called Paul earlier in the day?
(a) She is worried that Gene is seeing another woman.
(b) She wanted to know what kind of cigars to buy for Gene.
(c) She wanted Kathryn's recipe for French Onion Soup.
(d) She wanted to invite him and Kathryn to a party.
2. Gene becomes deeply involved with whom?
3. Which girl does Gene take away from the party?
4. Gene tactfully does not mention Paul's _____________________.
(a) financial situation.
(b) weight gain.
(c) supposed plan to go to Mexico.
(d) hair loss.
5. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gene spend his time doing now?
2. Stofsky reads some of his poetry which was inspired by _________________________.
3. What branch of the service did Paul serve in during World War II?
4. What nationality is Kathryn?
5. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)