|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur's last name?
2. What does Gene spend his time doing now?
(a) Learning to speak French.
(c) Sleeping all the time.
(d) Standing across from Christine's house.
3. Who is Doctor Krafft?
(a) David's therapist.
(b) Bill's father.
(c) Winnie's boyfriend.
(d) Paul's brother.
4. Where has Kathryn gone for the weekend so that Paul can write?
(a) A weekend cruise.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) A bed and breakfast.
(d) An offsite meeting for work.
5. Who is interested in the woman in #22 at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Paul grow up?
2. How does Paul feel when seeing the fight between the two men over the woman?
3. Why do Christine and Gene fight at the party?
4. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
5. What is Bill's last name?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)