|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
2. Who is trying to kick a morphine habit?
3. What advice did Arthur give Gene about his novel?
(a) He should cut out part of it.
(b) He should make a couple of edits.
(c) He should send it to the publisher.
(d) He should abandon it.
4. What is Arthur's last name?
5. Both Paul and Gene have written __________________.
(b) short stories.
(c) a thesis.
(d) Letters to the Editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verger bring to Paul and Kathryn's party?
2. What is Bill's last name?
3. Who does Paul fall in love with when he returns to Columbia after his military discharge?
4. What is Paul and Kathryn's favorite restaurant?
5. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)