|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
(a) Kathryn has left him.
(b) His manuscript was rejected.
(c) His father just died.
(d) He is going to Mexico in the morning.
2. What is Bill's last name?
3. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
(a) Dr. Milan.
(b) Dr. Krafft.
(c) Dr. Groby.
(d) Dr. Yohannes.
4. What announcement does Stofsky make to Paul one day?
(a) He got a new job.
(b) He is getting married.
(c) He is going to Europe.
(d) He has quit therapy.
5. What does Verger bring to Paul and Kathryn's party?
(c) Chips and dip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
2. Stofsky finds his own poetry to be ________________.
3. Who is Paul's wife?
4. To whose apartment does Paul go to later that night?
5. Kathryn feels that she is the one who ____________________ in the marriage.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)