|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
(a) She will be leaving work early today.
(b) He needs to pay the utility bills.
(c) He needs to get some fresh vegetables at the market.
(d) She doesn't want Gene to bring girls to their apartment anymore.
2. Who is interested in the woman in #22 at the party?
3. Who is Paul's wife?
4. Stofsky begins to wonder if God could be __________________.
(d) the devil.
5. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
2. What does Gene spend his time doing now?
3. Where has Kathryn gone for the weekend so that Paul can write?
4. Why is Stofsky disenchanted with his therapist lately?
5. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)