|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur is devoted to whom?
2. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
(a) She will be leaving work early today.
(b) He needs to pay the utility bills.
(c) She doesn't want Gene to bring girls to their apartment anymore.
(d) He needs to get some fresh vegetables at the market.
3. What is David organizing?
(a) A band.
(b) A party.
(c) A study group.
(d) A fundraiser.
4. Who is trying to kick a morphine habit?
5. Why does Kathryn not want to go to David's party?
(a) She has nothing to wear.
(b) She has to finish a report for work.
(c) She is not interested in anyone who will be there.
(d) She has to get up early the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gene mad at the girl in #26?
2. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
3. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
4. Where does Paul's wife work?
5. Paul feels guilty when Kathryn comes home and begins to _________________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)