|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of GO?
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the people at Stofsky's party?
(a) Ego driven.
(c) Self involved.
3. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. Where does Paul's wife work?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A college.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A public relations firm.
5. What is David organizing?
(a) A study group.
(b) A band.
(c) A party.
(d) A fundraiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
2. What does Stofsky do when the people in #52 arrive?
3. The woman mentioned in #68 is described as __________________.
4. To whose apartment does Paul go to later that night?
5. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)