|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
(a) his alcohol addiction.
(b) his mother.
(c) his fear of failure.
(d) his anorexia.
2. The woman mentioned in #68 is described as __________________.
3. Gene tactfully does not mention Paul's _____________________.
(a) supposed plan to go to Mexico.
(b) hair loss.
(c) financial situation.
(d) weight gain.
4. Stofsky begins to wonder if God could be __________________.
(a) the devil.
5. After Gene and Christine leave the bar, Paul and Kathryn discuss ________________________.
(a) holiday plans.
(b) their finances.
(c) Paul's manuscript.
(d) how they would feel if one of them had an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David's last name?
2. What is Arthur's last name?
3. What does Gene spend his time doing now?
4. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
5. What advice did Arthur give Gene about his novel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)