|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gene becomes deeply involved with whom?
2. What is the topic of an argument between Paul and Kathryn?
(a) Why he drinks so much during the day.
(b) When they can get a bigger apartment.
(c) When she can quit her job.
(d) When they will move from Manhattan.
3. What is Daniel's last name?
4. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
(a) Steals it.
(b) Throws it in the commode.
(c) Smashes it.
(d) Sells it.
5. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's last name?
2. What is David organizing?
3. What nationality is Kathryn?
4. Why do Christine and Gene fight at the party?
5. Who does Paul kiss at the party?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)