|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stofsky begins to wonder if God could be __________________.
(d) the devil.
2. What does Verger bring to Paul and Kathryn's party?
(b) Chips and dip.
3. What is Arthur's last name?
4. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
(a) Paul and his friends are drinking beer.
(b) Paul is not home.
(c) Paul is napping.
(d) Paul hasn't washed the breakfast dishes.
5. Stofsky receives a letter from ___________________ from his Merchant Marine days.
(a) Jack Dennison.
(b) Jack Daniels.
(c) Jack Waters.
(d) Jack Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Gene in his involvement with the woman in #55?
2. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
3. Why is Paul annoyed with Gene at the beginning of the novel?
4. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
5. Why do Christine and Gene fight at the party?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)