|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stofsky quotes a poem written by ________________.
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) William Blake.
(c) e.e. cummings.
(d) Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
2. To whose apartment does Paul go to later that night?
3. What is the setting of GO?
(a) Los Angeles.
4. What nationality is Kathryn?
5. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
(c) lacking inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
2. Why does Kathryn especially hate her job?
3. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
4. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
5. After Gene and Christine leave the bar, Paul and Kathryn discuss ________________________.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)