|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
(a) The Beat Generation.
(b) Generation X.
2. What is the setting of GO?
(b) Los Angeles.
3. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
(a) His manuscript was rejected.
(b) He is going to Mexico in the morning.
(c) Kathryn has left him.
(d) His father just died.
4. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
(a) Paul and his friends are drinking beer.
(b) Paul hasn't washed the breakfast dishes.
(c) Paul is napping.
(d) Paul is not home.
5. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) she likes Gene.
(b) she has loose morals.
(c) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
(d) she tries to be a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul feels guilty when Kathryn comes home and begins to _________________.
2. Waters raves that time is a/an __________________.
3. Stofsky begins to wonder if God could be __________________.
4. When Stofsky goes to see Waters, Waters desperately wants ________________.
5. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)