|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stofsky quotes a poem written by ________________.
(a) William Blake.
(b) e.e. cummings.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
2. What is Paul's last name?
3. David says that Paul's monster is _____________________.
(a) his smoking habit.
(b) his drug addiction.
(c) his sense of decorum.
(d) his wife.
4. What is the setting of GO?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Kathryn is _________________ older than Paul.
(a) eighteen months.
(b) one year.
(c) six months.
(d) two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
2. When Stofsky goes to see Waters, Waters desperately wants ________________.
3. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
4. What does Stofsky do when the people in #52 arrive?
5. Stofsky has now decided to believe in _________________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)