|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul give to Gene one night when they are at a bar?
(a) The bar tab.
(b) His apartment key.
(c) A coat.
(d) His manuscript.
2. What branch of the service did Paul serve in during World War II?
(b) Air Force.
3. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
(a) The asylum attendants.
(b) The police.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The Chinese take-out guy.
4. Why is Gene mad at the girl in #26?
(a) She won't sleep with him.
(b) She paid for dinner.
(c) She didn't split cab fare.
(d) She spilled red wine on the carpet.
5. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Early 1950s.
(b) Mid 1970s.
(c) Late 1960s.
(d) Late 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stofsky quotes a poem written by ________________.
2. Which girl does Gene take away from the party?
3. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
4. Stofsky's party is full of ____________________.
5. When Stofsky goes to see Waters, Waters desperately wants ________________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)