|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David says that Paul's monster is _____________________.
(a) his wife.
(b) his drug addiction.
(c) his smoking habit.
(d) his sense of decorum.
2. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
(a) his fear of failure.
(b) his mother.
(c) his anorexia.
(d) his alcohol addiction.
3. Which girl does Gene take away from the party?
4. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Early 1950s.
(b) Late 1960s.
(c) Mid 1970s.
(d) Late 1980s.
5. What is Bill's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Doctor Krafft?
2. Why is Paul annoyed with Gene at the beginning of the novel?
3. Kathryn is _________________ older than Paul.
4. Stofsky receives a letter from ___________________ from his Merchant Marine days.
5. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)