|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Mid 1970s.
(b) Late 1960s.
(c) Early 1950s.
(d) Late 1980s.
2. Who is the young mother who Paul and Kathryn meet at the party?
3. Where does Gene live with his parents?
(d) Long Island.
4. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
(b) his friends.
5. Stofsky reads some of his poetry which was inspired by _________________________.
(a) the beauty of nature.
(b) a man who kicked his girlfriend to death.
(c) his first love.
(d) his quest for justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the service did Paul serve in during World War II?
2. What does Stofsky do when the people in #52 arrive?
3. What is the setting of GO?
4. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
5. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)