|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
(a) his friends.
2. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
(b) The Beat Generation.
(d) Generation X.
3. Who is Paul's wife?
4. When Stofsky goes to see Waters, Waters desperately wants ________________.
5. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Late 1980s.
(b) Mid 1970s.
(c) Early 1950s.
(d) Late 1960s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathryn not want to go to David's party?
2. What does Gene spend his time doing now?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the people at Stofsky's party?
4. Why is Kathryn irritated at Paul when she returns home from work?
5. What is Paul and Kathryn's favorite restaurant?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)