|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel's last name?
2. Why is Gene mad at the girl in #26?
(a) She spilled red wine on the carpet.
(b) She paid for dinner.
(c) She didn't split cab fare.
(d) She won't sleep with him.
3. What is the setting of GO?
(b) Los Angeles.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the people at Stofsky's party?
(a) Ego driven.
(b) Self involved.
5. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
2. Who does Paul fall in love with when he returns to Columbia after his military discharge?
3. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
4. Why does Kathryn not want to go to David's party?
5. Both Paul and Gene have written __________________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)