|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gene mad at the girl in #26?
(a) She spilled red wine on the carpet.
(b) She didn't split cab fare.
(c) She paid for dinner.
(d) She won't sleep with him.
2. What is the time period for GO?
(a) Late 1960s.
(b) Late 1980s.
(c) Early 1950s.
(d) Mid 1970s.
3. What branch of the service did Paul serve in during World War II?
(c) Air Force.
4. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
(a) She will be leaving work early today.
(b) He needs to get some fresh vegetables at the market.
(c) He needs to pay the utility bills.
(d) She doesn't want Gene to bring girls to their apartment anymore.
5. Who is interested in the woman in #22 at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
2. What is Bill's last name?
3. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
4. Who is the young mother who Paul and Kathryn meet at the party?
5. Who is Paul's wife?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)