|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go, Part 2, Children in the Markets, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Stofsky's father reacted when Stofsky told him he was a homosexual?
(a) He was enraged.
(b) He had no reaction.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He was accepting.
2. Paul tells Kathryn that it is _________________ for her to be attracted to someone else.
(c) a sin.
3. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
4. What is Daniel's last name?
5. When Stofsky goes to see Waters, Waters desperately wants ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stofsky do when the people in #52 arrive?
2. After Gene and Christine leave the bar, Paul and Kathryn discuss ________________________.
3. What is Bill's last name?
4. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
5. Kathryn is _________________ older than Paul.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)