|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul call to go out for the evening?
2. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
3. Why does Kathryn tell Paul to get rid of the radio that Albert gave to Gene?
(a) Because it is broken.
(b) Because she wants a new one.
(c) Because it takes too many batteries.
(d) Because it was probably stolen.
4. Paul tells Gene that he _______________________ about Gene's affair with Kathryn.
(a) is happy.
(b) has no feelings.
(c) is furious.
(d) is not bothered.
5. What news does Gene give to Paul?
(a) Kathryn told him she loves him.
(b) He is going to marry Christine.
(c) He is moving to Europe.
(d) A publisher has rejected his manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to let Verger stay at his place?
2. Why does Kathryn especially hate her job?
3. Why does Kathryn call Paul at Bianca's apartment?
4. What else does Paul try to explain to the woman in #136?
5. How long had Jack Waters been in the insane asylum?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)