|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of GO?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. Where does Hart decide he wants to go?
3. How does the person in #175 die in the subway?
(a) He fell down the steps of the subway station.
(b) He fell onto the tracks in front of an oncoming train.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He tried to climb out a window while the train was moving.
4. What else does Paul try to explain to the woman in #136?
(a) Fear of failure.
(b) The beat generation.
(c) The search for love.
5. Stofsky calls his letters from Ketcham and Verger ______________________.
(a) rejection slips of the soul.
(b) wake-up calls.
(d) a parting of the ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Gene in his involvement with the woman in #55?
2. Stofsky finds his own poetry to be ________________.
3. How had Stofsky's father reacted when Stofsky told him he was a homosexual?
4. How long have Paul and Kathryn been married?
5. At the news office, Stofsky writes a verse about __________________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)