|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
2. Who is interested in the woman in #22 at the party?
3. How long had Jack Waters been in the insane asylum?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
4. Who of the following is NOT going to the West Coast?
5. Why does Kathryn especially hate her job?
(a) She is underutilized.
(b) She doesn't make much money.
(c) Her boss yells at her.
(d) The commute is too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. David says that Gene's monster is ________________.
2. Who does Paul kiss at the party?
3. At the news office, Stofsky writes a verse about __________________.
4. Where is Kathryn going for the weekend?
5. Who helps Gene in his involvement with the woman in #55?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)