|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul tells Kathryn that it is _________________ for her to be attracted to someone else.
(c) a sin.
2. Stofsky calls his letters from Ketcham and Verger ______________________.
(a) a parting of the ways.
(b) rejection slips of the soul.
(d) wake-up calls.
3. Gene tactfully does not mention Paul's _____________________.
(a) hair loss.
(b) supposed plan to go to Mexico.
(c) financial situation.
(d) weight gain.
4. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
5. With whom is the woman in #123 in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
2. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
3. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
4. Why does Kathryn tell Paul to get rid of the radio that Albert gave to Gene?
5. Both Paul and Gene have written __________________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)