|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
(c) The Beat Generation.
(d) Generation X.
2. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
(d) lacking inspiration.
3. Who does Paul fall in love with when he returns to Columbia after his military discharge?
4. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) she likes Gene.
(b) she tries to be a good person.
(c) she has loose morals.
(d) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
5. Waters raves that time is a/an __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stofsky has now decided to believe in _________________.
2. How does Paul feel when seeing the fight between the two men over the woman?
3. What university did Paul attend?
4. Why is Stofsky disenchanted with his therapist lately?
5. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)