|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) she tries to be a good person.
(b) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
(c) she has loose morals.
(d) she likes Gene.
2. After Gene and Christine leave the bar, Paul and Kathryn discuss ________________________.
(a) their finances.
(b) how they would feel if one of them had an affair.
(c) holiday plans.
(d) Paul's manuscript.
3. What is Bill's last name?
4. What is David's last name?
5. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
(a) lacking inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
2. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
3. Gene becomes deeply involved with whom?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the people at Stofsky's party?
5. Kathryn believes that Paul is more interested in ________________ than her.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)