|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathryn feels that she is the one who ____________________ in the marriage.
(a) is more vested.
(b) loves the most.
(d) sacrifices the most.
2. Stofsky quotes a poem written by ________________.
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) e.e. cummings.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
3. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
4. What is David's last name?
5. Who is interested in the woman in #22 at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Paul writing a love letter?
2. Paul feels guilty when Kathryn comes home and begins to _________________.
3. Where does Gene live with his parents?
4. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
5. What does Kathryn later tell Paul when she calls him from work?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)