|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Paul tell Gene in order to get him to come out for a drink?
(a) His father just died.
(b) He is going to Mexico in the morning.
(c) Kathryn has left him.
(d) His manuscript was rejected.
2. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) she likes Gene.
(b) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
(c) she tries to be a good person.
(d) she has loose morals.
3. Stofsky quotes a poem written by ________________.
(a) William Blake.
(b) Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) e.e. cummings.
4. What is Paul's last name?
5. What is Gene's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
2. Where does Paul's wife work?
3. What is the setting of GO?
4. Who helps Gene in his involvement with the woman in #55?
5. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)