|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
(a) Dr. Yohannes.
(b) Dr. Krafft.
(c) Dr. Milan.
(d) Dr. Groby.
2. The book addresses a group of young people commonly called ________________.
(a) The Beat Generation.
(b) Generation X.
3. Where does Gene live with his parents?
(d) Long Island.
4. Kathryn's support of Gene and Christine's affair shows that _______________________.
(a) she has loose morals.
(b) her thoughts of her own marriage are changing.
(c) she likes Gene.
(d) she tries to be a good person.
5. Stofsky has now decided to believe in _________________.
(c) random acts of kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
2. The reversal of traditional roles in a marriage is _________________ for Paul and Kathryn.
3. Who is interested in the woman in #22 at the party?
4. Stofsky's party is full of ____________________.
5. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)