|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
(c) lacking inspiration.
2. What is the setting of GO?
(b) Los Angeles.
3. What does Waters do to Stofsky's wristwatch?
(a) Sells it.
(b) Throws it in the commode.
(c) Smashes it.
(d) Steals it.
4. Stofsky has now decided to believe in _________________.
(b) random acts of kindness.
5. Who does Paul fall in love with when he returns to Columbia after his military discharge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stofsky's party is full of ____________________.
2. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
3. What nationality is Kathryn?
4. Who is the young mother who Paul and Kathryn meet at the party?
5. Paul feels guilty when Kathryn comes home and begins to _________________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)