|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
(a) Dr. Krafft.
(b) Dr. Yohannes.
(c) Dr. Groby.
(d) Dr. Milan.
2. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
3. Why do Christine and Gene fight at the party?
(a) He wants to go home early.
(b) He is flirting with other girls.
(c) He did not remember her birthday.
(d) He is smoking marijuana.
4. Who arrives at Waters' apartment?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The police.
(c) The asylum attendants.
(d) The Chinese take-out guy.
5. Stofsky finds his own poetry to be ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
2. In what state does Hart Kennedy live?
3. Why had Christine called Paul earlier in the day?
4. Which club employee does Hart hit on?
5. Who does Paul kiss at the party?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)