|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul cannot concentrate on his book, he goes out because he is ______________.
(b) lacking inspiration.
2. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
(a) his lack of true friends.
(b) his mother's commitment to an insane asylum.
(c) his continual rejection by women.
(d) his inability to get published.
3. What is Daniel's last name?
4. Stofsky has now decided to believe in _________________.
(b) random acts of kindness.
5. Who is the father of Winnie's baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul tells Kathryn that it is _________________ for her to be attracted to someone else.
2. How does the person in #175 die in the subway?
3. What literary device does the author use when describing the sight of the big man beating up the little man over a woman outside a bar?
4. Who does Paul take home with him at the end of the story?
5. Each of the characters is searching for?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)