|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gene decide to store his writing for safekeeping?
(a) A wall safe.
(b) Paul's apartment.
(c) A bank.
(d) His aunt's house.
2. How much money does Hart ask to borrow from Paul?
3. What holiday takes place during Chapter 6?
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) The Fourth of July.
4. What is the topic of an argument between Paul and Kathryn?
(a) Why he drinks so much during the day.
(b) When they can get a bigger apartment.
(c) When they will move from Manhattan.
(d) When she can quit her job.
5. Why does Christine call Paul?
(a) She invited Paul and Kathryn to a party.
(b) She needs marital advice.
(c) She wanted to talk about Kathryn.
(d) Gene has ignored her for days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul tells Gene that he _______________________ about Gene's affair with Kathryn.
2. Stofsky receives a letter from ___________________ from his Merchant Marine days.
3. Stofsky finds his own poetry to be ________________.
4. What is the topic of discussion when Gene and Paul meet?
5. What does Gene spend his time doing now?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)