|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Gene give to Paul?
(a) He is moving to Europe.
(b) He is going to marry Christine.
(c) Kathryn told him she loves him.
(d) A publisher has rejected his manuscript.
2. Stofsky often feels unloved and freakish due to ______________________.
(a) his mother's commitment to an insane asylum.
(b) his continual rejection by women.
(c) his inability to get published.
(d) his lack of true friends.
3. What holiday takes place during Chapter 6?
(b) Memorial Day.
(d) The Fourth of July.
4. How does Paul feel after finishing his book?
(b) Great joy.
5. Why does Kathryn especially hate her job?
(a) She doesn't make much money.
(b) She is underutilized.
(c) Her boss yells at her.
(d) The commute is too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stofsky do when he thinks the cops will be showing up at his apartment?
2. What does Albert give Gene as collateral for a $10 loan?
3. How much money does Hart ask to borrow from Paul?
4. With whom is the woman in #123 in love?
5. Where does the woman in #85 live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)