|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Kathryn had an intimate encounter?
2. Why does Christine call Paul?
(a) She invited Paul and Kathryn to a party.
(b) She wanted to talk about Kathryn.
(c) Gene has ignored her for days.
(d) She needs marital advice.
3. Where does Gene decide to store his writing for safekeeping?
(a) A wall safe.
(b) A bank.
(c) Paul's apartment.
(d) His aunt's house.
4. Stofsky reads some of his poetry which was inspired by _________________________.
(a) a man who kicked his girlfriend to death.
(b) his first love.
(c) the beauty of nature.
(d) his quest for justice.
5. What does Albert give Gene as collateral for a $10 loan?
(a) Marble collection.
(b) A jacket.
(c) His manuscript.
(d) A radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kathryn feels that she is the one who ____________________ in the marriage.
2. What does Stofsky do when the people in #52 arrive?
3. Where does the woman in #85 live?
4. Who is Stofsky's therapist?
5. Where do Gene and Paul meet in the early evening in Chapter 13?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)