|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is associated with Communism by the women at the Coffee in Part 5, Chapter 13?
(b) General Robert E. Lee.
(c) Ulysses Grant.
(d) Aaron Stein.
2. What has Jem been voted as in his senior class?
(a) Most likely to succeed.
(b) Most Charming.
(c) Most Intelligent.
(d) Most Handsome.
3. Who saves Jean Louise before she commits suicide in Part 4, Chapter 11?
(a) William Willoughby.
(b) Jem Finch.
(c) Herbert Jemson.
(d) Henry Clinton.
4. Who was Jean Louise's sixth grade teacher?
(a) Miss Rachel.
(b) Miss O'Hanlon.
(c) Miss Blunt.
(d) Miss. Haskins.
5. Who laments at Jean Louise's Coffee that there "hasn't been a good trial around here in ten years"?
(a) Ada Belle Stevens.
(b) Hester Sinclair.
(c) Mrs. Haskins.
(d) Mary Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress does Jem's date wear to the junior-senior dance?
2. What do the initials NAACP stand for?
3. What color dress does Jean Louise wear to the junior-senior dance in Part 6, Chapter 15?
4. Who takes Jean Louise to the junior-senior dance in Part 6, Chapter 15?
5. Where is the junior-senior dance held in Part 6, Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean Louise ponder regarding her recent discoveries in Part 4, Chapter 12?
2. What is the major conflict that arises during the Commencement Dance for Jean Louise in Part 6, Chapter 15?
3. How does Uncle Jack respond to Jean Louise’s revelations about her father in Part 5, Chapter 14?
4. Where does Jean Louise go and what does she think about after her father’s conversation regarding Frank’s trial in Part 4, Chapter 12?
5. Who convinces Jean Louise to attend the Commencement Dance in the flashback in Part 6, Chapter 15?
6. What is Atticus Finch’s motivation for representing Frank in court?
7. What does Jean Louise do in preparation for the Commencement Dance in the flashback in Part 6, Chapter 15?
8. What does Jean Louise remark about New York during the Coffee in Part 5, Chapter 13?
9. What is revealed of Jean Louise’s relationship with Calpurnia through the flashback in Part 4, Chapter 11?
10. How does Henry justify Atticus’s membership in the Ku Klux Klan in Part 6, Chapter 16?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)