|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the yard man that Jean Louise recalls working for her family when she grew up?
2. Where is the junior-senior dance held in Part 6, Chapter 15?
(a) The Elks Lodge.
(b) The Maycomb County High School gymnasium.
(c) The Hilton Plaza.
(d) The Maycomb County High School cafeteria.
3. Of the women at Jean Louise's Coffee, what does she call those who "in their early and middle thirties, devoted most of their free time to the Amanuensis Club, bridge, and getting one-up on each other in the matter of electrical appliances"?
(a) "The Perennial Hopefuls."
(b) "The Newlyweds."
(c) "The Light Brigade."
(d) "The Diaper Crowd."
4. Whose ice cream shop is Jean Louise sitting behind in Part 6, Chapter 15?
(a) Frank Buckland's ice cream shop.
(b) Hester Sinclair's ice cream shop.
(c) Grady O'Hanlon's ice cream shop.
(d) Mr. Cunningham's ice cream shop.
5. What color dress does Jean Louise wear to the junior-senior dance in Part 6, Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress does Jem's date wear to the junior-senior dance?
2. What is the name of Hester Sinclair's black servant?
3. Who was Jean Louise's sixth grade teacher?
4. Where does Jean Louise go until dinnertime after hearing Ada Belle's story about pregnancy in Part 4, Chapter 11?
5. What gift does Henry give to Jean Louise in Part 6, Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean Louise do in preparation for the Commencement Dance in the flashback in Part 6, Chapter 15?
2. Where does Jean Louise go and what does she think about after her father’s conversation regarding Frank’s trial in Part 4, Chapter 12?
3. What has foreshadowed the car accident that occurs in Part 4, Chapter 12?
4. What does Jean Louise ponder regarding her recent discoveries in Part 4, Chapter 12?
5. How do you think Henry’s self perception influences his actions in Go Set a Watchman?
6. What happens when Jean Louise arrives at Uncle Jack’s house in Part 5, Chapter 14?
7. What are your thoughts on the legitimacy of Atticus’s actions and attitudes in Go Set a Watchman?
8. How does Uncle Jack define his greatest fears and the fears of the Council members in Part 5, Chapter 14?
9. How does Jean Louise feel after her conversation with Uncle Jack in Part 5, Chapter 14?
10. Why is Jean Louise forced to face a confession in the flashback in Part 6, Chapter 15?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)