|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What debilitating disorder does Atticus Finch suffer from in Go Set a Watchman?
(a) An aortic malfunction.
(b) Asperger's Syndrome.
(c) Bone cancer.
(d) Rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Who pretends to be a preacher in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(d) Jean Louise.
3. How much money does Jean Louise tip the porter when she departs in Maycomb?
4. What is Uncle Jack's full name?
(a) Dr. Jeremy Anderson Finch.
(b) Dr. James Walter Finch.
(c) Dr. John Hale Finch.
(d) Dr. William Anderson Finch.
5. How tall is Jean Louise Finch?
6. Where does Jean Louise say Dill is currently in Part 2, Chapter 5?
7. Why does Henry believe certain individuals are reckless drivers, based on his observations in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) They are deaf.
(b) They have bad eyesight.
(c) They are mentally incapable.
(d) They haven't had training.
8. From what Bible passage is the phrase "Go set a watchman" derived?
(a) Isaiah 21:6.
(b) Leviticus 24:3.
(c) James 34:2.
(d) Leviticus 34:2.
9. For how long do Jean Louise's annual visits home last?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
10. Where does Alexandra say Atticus obtained the racist pamphlet in Part 3, Chapter 8?
(a) A Citizens for Hope and Dignity meeting.
(b) A Ku Klux Klan meeting.
(c) The Maycomb County Library.
(d) A Maycomb County Citizens' Council meeting.
11. What caused Jean Louise's mother's death?
(a) A brain aneurysm.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A heart condition.
(d) A train accident.
12. How old was Henry Clinton when his mother died?
13. What is the name of Alexandra's son?
14. Who is described in Part 3, Chapter 8 as "the political symbol of everything [Jean Louise's] father and men like him despised"?
(a) William Willoughby.
(b) Reverend James Edward Moorehead.
(c) Herbert Jemson.
(d) Sidney Lanier.
15. Who does Alexandra say called her to report the gossip about Jean Louise and Henry in Part 3, Chapter 6?
(a) Reverend James Edward Moorehead.
(b) Mary Webster.
(c) Sidney Lanier.
(d) Miss Rachel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Atticus Finch when he married?
2. Who was the servant in Jean Louise's home when she was growing up?
3. Who strips naked in the pretend game in Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. Where does Jean Louise sleep at night in Part 2, Chapter 5?
5. What gossip has Alexandra heard about Jean Louise and Henry in the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 6?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)