|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What debilitating disorder does Atticus Finch suffer from in Go Set a Watchman?
(a) Bone cancer.
(b) Asperger's Syndrome.
(c) Rheumatoid arthritis.
(d) An aortic malfunction.
2. What is described in the narrative as Jean Louise's favorite game?
3. Where did Henry start working as a clerk after school following his mother's death?
(a) The Jitney Jungle.
(b) Holly's Ice Cream Parlor.
(c) The Shake Shack.
4. In what war was Henry injured?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Korean War.
5. Who is described in Part 3, Chapter 8 as "the political symbol of everything [Jean Louise's] father and men like him despised"?
(a) Herbert Jemson.
(b) William Willoughby.
(c) Reverend James Edward Moorehead.
(d) Sidney Lanier.
6. Who was thrown from the car when a bump was hit on the road in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Jean Louise.
(c) Boo Radley.
7. What internal conflict does Jean Louise face regarding Henry?
(a) She is conflicted because he is her brother.
(b) She is conflicted because she is engaged to someone else.
(c) She is conflicted as to whether she should marry him.
(d) She is conflicted because her father hates him.
8. How tall is Jean Louise Finch?
9. What couple has gotten divorced after forty-two years of marraige in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) The Andersons.
(b) The Doxes.
(c) The Merriweathers.
(d) The Bordons.
10. How wide is Maycomb County described as in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) 70 miles wide.
(b) 20 miles wide.
(c) 40 miles wide.
(d) 30 miles wide.
11. What annual trip to Maycomb is Jean Louise making in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Her fifth annual trip.
(b) Her third annual trip.
(c) Her first annual trip.
(d) Her second annual trip.
12. How much money does Jean Louise tip the porter when she departs in Maycomb?
13. What was Jean Louise's nickname as a child?
14. What is described in Part 3, Chapter 6 as Uncle Jack's "first and abiding love"?
(a) Victorian literature.
(b) Science fiction novels.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Law.
15. What "pretend game" do Jean Louise, Dill, and Jem decide to play in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Uncle Jack's yellow cat described as in Part 3, Chapter 6?
2. How old is Jean Louise in Go Set a Watchman?
3. How old was Henry Clinton when his mother died?
4. Who is the minister at Jean Louise's family's church?
5. What is foreshadowed by Henry's observations in the end of Part 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)