1. By what method of transport is Jean Louise returning home in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. Where does Jean Louise live in the beginning of the novel?
3. What annual trip to Maycomb is Jean Louise making in Part 1, Chapter 1?
Her fifth annual trip.
4. What did the pilot fly through on Jean Louise's last flight, according to the narrator in Part 1, Chapter 1?
5. What hometown of Harper Lee's is the basis of the fictional Maycomb in Go Set a Watchman?
6. How old is Atticus Finch in Go Set a Watchman?
7. What is described in Part 1, Chapter 1 as Jean Louise's "Maycomb clothes" that she puts on before arriving?
Gray slacks and a black blouse.
This section contains 4,108 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)