|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean Louise do after Ada Belle tells her how girls get pregnant in Part 4, Chapter 11?
(a) She goes to the nurse.
(b) She throws up.
(c) She tells Jem.
(d) She calls home.
2. What internal conflict does Jean Louise face regarding Henry?
(a) She is conflicted because he is her brother.
(b) She is conflicted because her father hates him.
(c) She is conflicted as to whether she should marry him.
(d) She is conflicted because she is engaged to someone else.
3. Whom does Henry insinuate to be responsible for reckless driving in Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. What does Atticus drink for breakfast in Part 3, Chapter 6?
5. How much money does Jean Louise tip the porter when she departs in Maycomb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Jack say Jean Louise has confused her father with in Part 7, Chapter 18?
2. Who saves Jean Louise before she commits suicide in Part 4, Chapter 11?
3. What numbers does Jean Louise sit out of at the dance in Part 6, Chapter 15?
4. What fictional character does Jean Louise compare Uncle Jack to in Part 7, Chapter 18?
5. From where were pupils shipped in at Jean Louise's school when she was in sixth grade?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)