|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Jean Louise find in her house that frightens her "to mute hysteria by pictures of medieval labor chairs" in Part 4, Chapter 11?
(a) Witches and Hellfire on Earth.
(b) Devils, Drugs, and Doctors.
(c) Arden of Faversham.
(d) Tomorrow's Eden.
2. Of whom does the narrator say "Cal said she didn't want to talk about [him] because he wasn't fit to associate with humans" in Part 4, Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Owen.
(b) Herbert Jemson.
(c) Mr. Sparks.
(d) George Hill.
3. Where did Harper Lee grow up?
(a) Monroeville, Alabama.
(b) Mongomery, Alabama.
(c) Henryville, Alabama.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
4. What does Alexandra tell Jean Louise "No Finch" does in Part 7, Chapter 18?
(a) "No Finch gives up."
(b) "No Finch curses."
(c) "No Finch gets married."
(d) "No Finch runs."
5. Who is the minister at Jean Louise's family's church?
(a) Mr. Jemson.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Stone.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexandra say Atticus obtained the racist pamphlet in Part 3, Chapter 8?
2. Who was the servant in Jean Louise's home when she was growing up?
3. What debilitating disorder does Atticus Finch suffer from in Go Set a Watchman?
4. By what nickname does Jean Louise call Henry Clinton?
5. How much money does Jean Louise tip the porter when she departs in Maycomb?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)