|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what nickname does Jean Louise call Henry Clinton?
2. What does Jean Louise call the "jolly Maycomb girls of excellent character who had never made the grade" in Part 5, Chapter 13?
(a) "The Perennial Hopefuls."
(b) "The Newlyweds."
(c) "The Diaper Crowd."
(d) "The Light Brigade."
3. What annual trip to Maycomb is Jean Louise making in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Her fifth annual trip.
(b) Her third annual trip.
(c) Her second annual trip.
(d) Her first annual trip.
4. Who is the minister at Jean Louise's family's church?
(a) Mr. Jemson.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Stone.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
5. Why does Jean Louise say she fears marrying the wrong man in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Because she doesn't want to be poor.
(b) Because she doesn't want to be rich.
(c) Because she doesn't want to live in Maycomb.
(d) Because she doesn't want to become a shrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war was Henry injured?
2. Who saves Jean Louise before she commits suicide in Part 4, Chapter 11?
3. Who is the music director at Jean Louise's family's church?
4. What is Uncle Jack's full name?
5. After whom was Maycomb County named, according to the narrator in Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)