|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry ask Jean Louise if she has in New York in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) A job.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) A favorite place to eat.
2. What is the one time that Jean Louise wore a hat, according to the narrator in Part 3, Chapter 6?
(a) Calpurnia's funeral.
(b) Jem's funeral.
(c) Anna's funeral.
(d) Her wedding.
3. What is the name of the newspaper in Jean Louise's hometown?
(a) The Maycomb Tribune.
(b) The Maycomb Sun.
(c) The Maycomb Democrat.
(d) The Maycomb Daily.
4. How old was the oldest boy in Jean Louise's sixth grade class?
5. What does Atticus drink for breakfast in Part 3, Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jean Louise in Go Set a Watchman?
2. What do Henry and Jean Louise do at the river in Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. Who is described as the laziest of the Old Sarum boys in Part 4, Chapter 11?
4. What does Jean Louise call the "jolly Maycomb girls of excellent character who had never made the grade" in Part 5, Chapter 13?
5. What couple has gotten divorced after forty-two years of marraige in Part 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)